Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

total war!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Hold on, I ain't American and I ain't going to fight someone else's war. They want a conscription they can fuck me backwards.

Don't worry, it's just morrocan roll being crazy again.
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Because if you don't try you can't win.

Ever heard the saying 'Only fight battles you can win'?
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    But your generation (I assume you were a crazy stoner hippy guy in the 60s) fought the Law, and the Law won.

i have never been lazy!
    we actualy helped to change laws regarding the environment ...women ...sexual attitudes ...wages ...censorship ...you lot are just fucking fat and and lazy ...ignorant and complacent.
    complacent as in ignoring all the fucking things history should have taught you never to forget ...fuck the lot of you.
    you get back what you put in ...you lot think that by going to school your actualy piuting something in ...your not.
    what happened to student awareness and activism?
    comfort!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Don't worry, it's just morrocan roll being crazy again.

If I agree with you one more time today, I might go and slit my wrists. Twat.:(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ever heard the saying "One thought he couldn't win and never tried, and everyone else did the same, while if they had tried all together they could"?
  • Options
    Actually I quite agree with you (:eek: ) on that, but doing nothing doesn't sound good at all.
  • Options
    Ever heard the saying "One thought he couldn't win and never tried, and everyone else did the same, while if they had tried all together they could"?

That's not very snappy, is it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    so fucking sad ...i'll leave it alone.
    you have to be the saddest none acting most comfortable non demonstrating least aware generation in history!
    best of luck to you all.
    Rolly, this is the same generation that starts smoking even when they know nothing good can come from it and chooses professions based on how much money they can make from it. And you waited until now to lose your hope for us???
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    That's not very snappy, is it?
    I'm not trying to make an impression, friend, just speaking my mind.
  • Options
    It's a pretty simplified belief, and I have no evidence, but it "stops the sleepless nights" (to quote some Texan Republican fucktars): The Cold War didn't kill anyone, so why would Bush's total war?

I am sorry to raise this point but a lot of people died because of the cold war

1) vietnam
    2)Berlin Wall and people trying to escape from the East

just two examples of the top of my head

Bush is dangerous and i would be very worried about the future
  • Options
    Rolly, this is the same generation that starts smoking even when they know nothing good can come from it and chooses professions based on how much money they can make from it. And you waited until now to lose your hope for us???
    ZAL ...the reason i like this place is because it's young ...like my kids.
    i have tried forums for people my age and for fucks sake they are all listening to cliff richards and moaning about the youth of today.
    my music spans decades ...my ideas come from young people ...i actualy help young people regarding drug and homeless situations ...within my comunoity.
    but i dispair of the attitude of we can't change anything ...nothing we can do about anything ...and the possible rise of new hitlers is absolutely impossible in this enlightened age!
    it's as if all of history is meaningless ...history won't repeat itself cos we are all ...well we are all ...sophisticated and playing computer games ...we have it sussed ...we trust our leaders ...
    can there be anything more pathetic and daNGEROUS?
    the entire world ...have fallen out with america becuase ...it was suddenly fashionable one morning?
  • Options
    Rolly... when exactly did bush say "total war for a generation"??
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    but i dispair of the attitude of we can't change anything ...nothing we can do about anything

Rolly your basing this on a few people from one web site - there were protests, some of us did attempt to be heard.

when bush has his inauguration (actually does he have to do one for a second term?) i plan to be rioting in washington!

All though i don't agree with your image of total war to come - i'm just sick of rich people making their money from the blood of the poor and calling it democracy!