Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hey dudes,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i need a hug :( I just got back from Hospital and my god im fucking pissed off,

Friend of mine last night blacked out, has done it alot 3/4 times amonth but norm for 5min, this time it was 35-40min so we took her to AnE, they we're really good, examined her but had along wait, took some blood,

they then said they were going to transport her to St johns to the pedriactics (sp) ward, they were going to sort out transport but forgot to book it, i went up 1hr 30min later and asked what happened and they relised no one booked it, got to st johns at 5 and finally got a bed for her... she slept, i didnt much, but got woken up at 7 and 9 for more tests, fucking doctors keep asking same questions,

Got discharged today, they said "we don't know whats wrong" and didn't even make any more appointments:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure someone will be along to give you a hug shortly. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    doubtful, home alone :( but.. fucking NHS :mad:
  • Options
    I know excatly how your feeling here. I've been back and forth to the hospital with my bf for his black outs for 6 months now and they still dont know whats wrong.

His longest black out was 4 mins and that was in the hopsital, the nurse just walked away and made me deal with it.

Sucks to buggery dont it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I know excatly how your feeling here. I've been back and forth to the hospital with my bf for his black outs for 6 months now and they still dont know whats wrong.

His longest black out was 4 mins and that was in the hopsital, the nurse just walked away and made me deal with it.

Sucks to buggery dont it.

Well she was out cold for 34min, got her to AnE at 08.00 last night and i got home at 07.00 tonight, she was scared shitless and couldn't walk but they've not even given her painkillers, i brought her the stuff as she was skint
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Well she was out cold for 34min, got her to AnE at 08.00 last night and i got home at 07.00 tonight, she was scared shitless and couldn't walk but they've not even given her painkillers, i brought her the stuff as she was skint

dude, either it's 20:00 or it's 8pm. not 08:00 last night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    dude, either it's 20:00 or it's 8pm. not 08:00 last night.

DUDE i've not slept in 24hrs, do u think i give a FLYING FUCK

stop fucking nitpicking
  • Options
    Wow, your abillity to swear impresses me. If you have not slept go to bed. I pointed it out because it confused the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Wow, your abillity to swear impresses me. If you have not slept go to bed. I pointed it out because it confused the hell out of me.

Well i don't care if you got confused, heck i wouldn't care if you fell of a cliff and your dead body was being pecked at by crows
  • Options
    You're an idiot.
  • Options
    If you have not slept go to bed..

:yes:

Don't go on about having not had any sleep for 24 hours when you've just come straight online when you've got back.
  • Options
    Well i don't care if you got confused, heck i wouldn't care if you fell of a cliff and your dead body was being pecked at by crows

If your going to use that attitude then why shouldnt we use it on you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    If your going to use that attitude then why shouldnt we use it on you?

Well there was no need for her to nitpick was there
  • Options
    Well there was no need for her to nitpick was there

Why have you not gone to bed? I told you why I pointed it out.
  • Options
    I would of thought they would of given her some sort of scan on her head?

I would say go down the docs first thing and tell them exactly what happened to her and ask to be seen by someone who knows what their doing. You gotta push these things to get something done.