Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fuck thing.

You know the thing with the old fashionbed presentation about fuck? does anyone know where the link is? Because of you search for fuck you get toooo many results.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The History of the F-Word?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
  • Options
    Thank You!
  • Options
    Hahahah great. I much like.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum:
    You know the thing with the old fashionbed presentation about fuck? does anyone know where the link is? Because of you search for fuck you get toooo many results.
    You typed the F-word into the search box? And I thought I looked for strange things...
  • Options
    Fuck man. SG, I been hear about 2 years and got 4937 posts, you have been here 2 months and got 2394 posts :/. You post 49.73 posts per day, I do 6.49 posts per day. All I got to say to that is....

damn.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat:
    damn.jpg
    Thankfully, I look nothing like this person. I admit I post too much, but all that will change when I start working and when I go off to university next year. I'll simply be too busy to post this often. Unless I get a job in a library or something.