Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pollem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got enough for a spliff of some nice pollem today. :D

I haven't smoked this stuff in over a year and a half, you really do notice the difference with it compared to normal soapbar hash. The pollem burns and crumbles so easily and turns out like powder it's that fine.

Comments

• Options
    It's nearly all smoked.

:(
  • Options
    No, i haven't heard of him on here in a good while. He's probably got a job or something.
  • Options
    pssst ...it ends with a n ...not a m.
  • Options
    Pollen, Pollem..Whatever, it's a good smoke.

I actually seen someone on here before spelling it with a m.
  • Options
    who'd you get it off, say initials
  • Options
    doesn't matter, i've just remembered the story there now, hpw much did he take over?
  • Options
    Oz.
  • Options
    What's this pollem/n then? Is it really good hash or something?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    What's this pollem/n then? Is it really good hash or something?
    Pollen is superior quality Moroccan hashish, normally in round 4oz blocks. Similar in appearance to Lebanese, but of higher potency, it represents earlier 'shakes' than used to produce soap-bars, and the resin is of softer texture. Typically 5-10% THC.

Potencies of UK-produced material have been as high as 59%.

Exotic resin occasionally appears on the UK market, often as 'sweeteners' - small amounts in larger consignments, so even if it gets over here it rarely ventures beyond those with connections to the importing organisation. Alternatively, travellers to source countries, or the Netherlands, may bring small quantities (up to a few kilos, rather than tons or container loads) back with them.

true pollen is pollen from the buds.
  • Options
    [
  • Options
    we got some pollen last week as there is a hash drought here in dublin at the moment and no one we know can get any. we normally pay about 100 euro an ounce but this stuff was twice the price for a quarter- we got 3/4 ounce for 140 euro. quite pricey. but it is a lot stronger than the diesel ridden, boot polish, and faeces infested stuff we normally smoke. a lot nicer too. you dont even need to burn in , you just crumble it in or if it's cold and hard then a quick blast over a zippo heats it up and in it goes. we put far less in than if it was normal hash. great stuff. only problem i have with it is that it's a bit heavy for during the week smoking - it is quite strong.
  • Options
    ahh pollen, we used to get loadsa that stuff around 2001 in Soton. Little slates of bliss they were:D
  • Options
    It's very sticky hash. :yum: