Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Todays Poll.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In this thread I am having a go at all the idiots who put the last option in US election poll. :mad: MORONS. :mad:

WE ARE DOOOMED
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Todays Poll.
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    In this thread I am having a go at all the idiots who put the last option in US election poll. :mad: MORONS. :mad:

    WE ARE DOOOMED
    not sure i understand.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Todays Poll.
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    In this thread I am having a go at all the idiots who put the last option in US election poll. :mad: MORONS. :mad:

    WE ARE DOOOMED

    you had too many panda pops? ;o
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The people who frequent this boards are obviously idiots with no idea how if that madman gets into power it will damage the rest of the world, including us, in the next 4 years.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The last option? Nadar? o_O
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    to be honest i dont really care what happens in the usa. Let them deal with all their own worries and stuff. Its got nothing to do with me so why should i bother myself with it all?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by jake0
    to be honest i dont really care what happens in the usa. Let them deal with all their own worries and stuff. Its got nothing to do with me so why should i bother myself with it all?

    Because George W. "Fucking Moron" Bush will destroy the world.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    The people who frequent this boards are obviously idiots with no idea how if that madman gets into power it will damage the rest of the world, including us, in the next 4 years.

    STFU you commie pinko!

    If that madman gets into power we can look forward to alot more war on TV instead of Big Brother next summer. We have to think ahead about these kinda things.

    Plus Kerry's an ass-bandit for so many reasons. I can't even be bothered explaining 'cause I've done it so many times before (and won).
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Because George W. "Fucking Moron" Bush will destroy the world.

    so what? its not as if any of us personally are going to have to anything about it if he does, so why should i care
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Because George W. "Fucking Moron" Bush will destroy the world.

    Or hopefully bomb the shit outta some more loser countries and maybe otherthrow another evil dictator.

    What'll Kerry do if he gets elected? Withdraw US troops? Good move, Renzo, you just voted for Kerry and told the terrorists they won.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Or hopefully bomb the shit outta some more loser countries and maybe otherthrow another evil dictator.

    What'll Kerry do if he gets elected? Withdraw US troops? Good move, Renzo, you just voted for Kerry and told the terrorists they won.

    They have won, terrorism is getting worse because of Bush's wars.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by jake0
    to be honest i dont really care what happens in the usa. Let them deal with all their own worries and stuff. Its got nothing to do with me so why should i bother myself with it all?
    you will care when he causes economic collapse around the globe.
    before the chimp got into the whitehouse in the first place ...politicaly aware people were saying that there would be wars and wars and poverty ...spreading like a disease ...anyone remember the fear of him getting in the whitehouse? like they say ...the rest is history.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    They have won, terrorism is getting worse because of Bush's wars.

    OK, granted he isn't exactly going the best way about it (alot of that's due to the US people: "OMG one American soldier died :( We sure didn't think something like this would happen if we went to war! Please make it stop :( "

    Join the Nuke Baghdad campaign: help turn the Middle East into a window :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wouldn't the world be better if we said to some of these countries "ok, sort out your own fucking selves" because we're going to get killed if we carry on like this, its inevitable. It sounds niave I know, but we should try and deal with these countries as little as possible because its only causing more bloodshed.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by solid_L
    Wouldn't the world be better if we said to some of these countries "ok, sort out your own fucking selves"

    No, 'cause they're not gonna do it. The UN should stop being pussies and just police the world fs ;[
    because we're going to get killed if we carry on like this, its inevitable.

    Unless we kill them first. I wish more people would realise this and stop going along with the "OMG war is bad for any reason :( " 'argument'.

    Sure, war is bad - but sometimes it's the only answer.
    It sounds niave I know...

    You're right, it does ;[
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by solid_L
    Wouldn't the world be better if we said to some of these countries "ok, sort out your own fucking selves" because we're going to get killed if we carry on like this, its inevitable. It sounds niave I know, but we should try and deal with these countries as little as possible because its only causing more bloodshed.
    do any of you read newspapers ...do any of you actualy keep up witjh whats happening?
    the invasion of iraq and afghanistan were planned twenty years ago! it's well documented.
    none of it is about helping anyone or disposing of dictators ...it's about domination and control of resources.
    america and israel WILL control the middle east.
    it's very simple if you can keep up and remember further than a weeks headlines back but ...politicians get away with this stuff cos they know most people aren't interested ...don't remember ...don't believe.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    No, 'cause they're not gonna do it. The UN should stop being pussies and just police the world fs ;[



    Unless we kill them first. I wish more people would realise this and stop going along with the "OMG war is bad for any reason :( " 'argument'.

    Sure, war is bad - but sometimes it's the only answer.



    You're right, it does ;[

    Hmm, and "bombin the fuckas" isn't slightly niave? I don't think bombing a country to death will work, the "war" being fought is against enemies hidden with us. And you might mention that the "war on terror" and "iraq war" arent the same; they are really: Bush messing up somewhere and Blair up his arse.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    do any of you read newspapers ...do any of you actualy keep up witjh whats happening?
    the invasion of iraq and afghanistan were planned twenty years ago! it's well documented.
    none of it is about helping anyone or disposing of dictators ...it's about domination and control of resources.
    america and israel WILL control the middle east.
    it's very simple if you can keep up and remember further than a weeks headlines back but ...politicians get away with this stuff cos they know most people aren't interested ...don't remember ...don't believe.

    Seems like an interested read....got a link?

    I can see this being moved to P&D board soon.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    do any of you read newspapers ...do any of you actualy keep up witjh whats happening?

    Newspapers? Sounds to me like you've been reading conspiracy theory websites.

    And yes, I have seen alot of crap along the lines of which you're talking about in newspapers, but how do you know what's to be trusted and what isn't? You can't anymore. Each paper/news source gives a different opinion/view.

    Sure, one paper says the invasions were planned 20 years ago. Another says it was to stop terrorism. Another says it was 'cause Saddam had WMD. Another says it was planned over 2000 years ago and written in the Bible codes :yeees:
    none of it is about helping anyone or disposing of dictators

    Umm... I never said it was. I don't think for a second it was about overthrowing dictators, recovering WMD or stopping terrorism, but the fact remains overthrowing a dictator was the final outcome.
    america and israel WILL control the middle east.

    The Middle East is going tits up anyway, would that really be so bad...?
    ...politicians get away with this stuff cos they know most people don't believe.

    That how the guy on the grassy knoll got away with it? Or the crash landing at Roswell? Come on!
    Originally posted by solid_L
    Hmm, and "bombin the fuckas" isn't slightly niave?

    Go onto Google, type in 'Irony_Detector.exe", download and run it. Until then don't ever read any of my posts ever again.
    and you might mention that the "war on terror" and "iraq war" arent the same; they are really:

    Um, no they're not :confused: The war in Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do any of you remember dubyas first days in office when he threatened to nuke the russians the chinese and anyone who tried to get in the way of what america was about to do to build the new american century ...where the sole world super power would flex its muscles and its might now there was no balance of power?
    remember him saying that america would be going to war for at least a generation?
    anyone actualy take notice of this empire building?
    i've asked people to place bets with me in the politics forum ...fifty quid that this new fascist world power will bring in conscription before the end of next summer ...possibly even before the spring.
    why?
    because if america are planning to go to war for a generation to build the new american century as they call it ...world domination is what it actualy means ...they are going to need a lot of cannon fodder so ...all you young americans ...put your dreams and carears on hold ...your in the army now!
    anyone want to bet that i'm wrong?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

    anyone want to bet that i'm wrong?

    If he's gonna nuke all these countries anyway why would he need cannon fodder? Are the launch buttons that big it takes an army to push them? :confused:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Newspapers? Sounds to me like you've been reading conspiracy theory websites.

    And yes, I have seen alot of crap along the lines of which you're talking about in newspapers, but how do you know what's to be trusted and what isn't? You can't anymore. Each paper/news source gives a different opinion/view.

    Sure, one paper says the invasions were planned 20 years ago. Another says it was to stop terrorism. Another says it was 'cause Saddam had WMD. Another says it was planned over 2000 years ago and written in the Bible codes :yeees:



    Umm... I never said it was. I don't think for a second it was about overthrowing dictators, recovering WMD or stopping terrorism, but the fact remains overthrowing a dictator was the final outcome.



    The Middle East is going tits up anyway, would that really be so bad...?



    That how the guy on the grassy knoll got away with it? Or the crash landing at Roswell? Come on!



    Go onto Google, type in 'Irony_Detector.exe", download and run it. Until then don't ever read any of my posts ever again.



    Um, no they're not :confused: The war in Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism.
    the middle east ids the most strategicly important place on the face of the planet if you wish your easy lifestyle to continue!
    it's not just about reading fucking papers ...it's a case of keeping up with long term strategies for gods sake.
    these things haven't happened overnight ...they have a history ...a thread ...a whole series of events behind them.
    do you know why the americans more or less forced the soviets to invade afghanistan ...how it would weaken them fataly and how it is all to do with a company called unacol ...owned and controlled to this day by bush senior ...bin laden senior and most of those in power in the whitehouse right now?
    thought not.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    If he's gonna nuke all these countries anyway why would he need cannon fodder? Are the launch buttons that big it takes an army to push them? :confused:
    gordonfuckingbennet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he wasn't threatening to nuke any of his targets ...just anyone who attempted to interfere.
    it is probably an idle threat but a threat none the less to get the point over ...we are taking over for the next century so don't fucking interfere ...
    i think nuking the middle east would fuck there plans up big style somehow.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ...it's a case of keeping up with long term strategies for gods sake.

    How do you know what these long term strategies are? Do you have access to highly classified US military documents?
    do you know why the americans more or less forced the soviets to invade afghanistan

    I've heard all that shit before. The Americans would get the Soviets to invade Afganistan, the Americans would supply them with weapons and training with which to fight the Soviets thus weakening both sides yadda yadda. Point?
    owned and controlled to this day by bush senior ...bin laden senior and most of those in power in the whitehouse right now?
    thought not.

    We can throw conspiracy theory's around all day. You want the biggest one? All this shit's already written in the Bible. All that's happening now is meant to happen. No amount of ranting and raving on an internet message board can stop it.

    How do you know which, if any, theories to buy into? Why would you anyway? What makes this particulary theory stand out infront of all the rest?

    Even if all this shit was planned, who cares? What's your alternative? Every time some pussy anti-war protester starts all their shit about how Bush is soooo fucking evil and how war is so wrong, I've not once heard one of the fuckers come up with a better plan.

    What's it gonna be, let Saddam keep killing his own people year after year as long as you dont need to hear about a few British and American soldiers dying on the news?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think i'm out of this discussion.
    gaurantee for you ...all your dreams of a carear and a big house and a good job and a nice family ...aint going to happen ...unless people fucking wake up and remove the people from power who are about to fuck your lives up big style.
    big fascist nazi world is on your doorstep and you can't see it.
    the pendalum is swinging.
    being gay ...being anti government ...demanding the right to vote ...will be imprisonable offences.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    What'll Kerry do if he gets elected?

    Probably bugger all different as far as foreign policy goes.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    How do you know what these long term strategies are? Do you have access to highly classified US military documents?



    ?
    i give up ...it's not about theories or inside information it's about following the story for a few years!
    the strategies aren't somewhere in the future ...they are yesterday and today!
    obviously to young to have followed all this stuff.
    goodnight.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    gordonfuckingbennet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he wasn't threatening to nuke any of his targets ...just anyone who attempted to interfere. it is probably an idle threat but a threat none the less to get the point over ...we are taking over for the next century so don't fucking interfere ...

    Aah right, now I get it. Bush basically tells the world he's gonna take it over country by country, and if anyone interfers they're gonna get nuked. China and Russia see Bush putting this plan into action, but don't interfere, why exactly? They know they're next, why not interfere? Why wait until the last minute until you're the only country left at which point you can do fuck all about it?

    It doesn't seem like a very well throught out plan to me seeing as they've had 20 years to do it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Aah right, now I get it. Bush basically tells the world he's gonna take it over country by country, and if anyone interfers they're gonna get nuked. China and Russia see Bush putting this plan into action, but don't interfere, why exactly? They know they're next, why not interfere? Why wait until the last minute until you're the only country left at which point you can do fuck all about it?

    It doesn't seem like a very well throught out plan to me seeing as they've had 20 years to do it.
    so green and shallow ...he doesn't invade the fucking countries...they are taking control of world resources to be economicaly in control ...why the fuck would america want to invade fucking russia ya twonk!
    they aint thast dumb to even think they could d ...forget it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one last point ...what the fuck do you think the term ...'the new american century' ...actualy means?
    a term coined by those in power ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    unless people fucking wake up and remove the people from power who are about to fuck your lives up big style.
    big fascist nazi world is on your doorstep and you can't see it.

    It's not gonna happen though. You have two morons running for election, it's just a question of which one gets in.
    i give up ...it's not about theories or inside information it's about following the story for a few years!

    WTF!? "Following the story for a few years" could have you arrive at any number of conclusions, it just so happened you picked this one. What makes you so sure you're right? I'm sure someone else who has been following the story for a few years and ended up at a conclusion at the other end of the scale is as equally convinced as you are, yet neither of you have any real proof.

    Come back to me when you find some.
Sign In or Register to comment.