Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Risking for a stranger...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Kind of a weird title, but il tell you the story...

Last night i went to hammersmith palais's "school disco" nightclub. It was excellent and i had a great time but heres the bad bit.

At one point a fight broke out where about 4 to 6 blokes were basically beating the shit out of eachother, it was quite nasty and they were all huge compared to little 5 foot 8 me. Well at that time i was dancing with my work friends friend (if that makes sence) who i only met that night. Well she decided to jump in and try to split it up, to which i panicked and jumped into. Eventually i managed to get her out and she was untouched (thankfully). Unfortunately i come out with a smack in the jaw and a very painful rib bone (i didnt tell her that bit).

I guess what im asking is, would you do the same for someone you met that night and didnt know properly?

Comments

• Options
    Fuck yeah!

I just jump into any fight I see usually - to split it up of course! ;)
  • Options
    J your website don't work. It says 404 page not found.
  • Options
    i frequently find myself trying to stop fights, and usually end up getting punched which isn't nice

but tis funny cos then my friends all go after who punched me and teach them that hitting girls isn't nice :D
  • Options
    Yeh its always good to try and break up a fight, not nice when you become involved in the fight though.