Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wheres the plane?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You havn't acknowledged any of my links, have you read them, have you seen the pictures, what do you think of the damage on those appartment blocks? Do you think they should have been totally destroyed? can you see pieces of aircraft anywhere?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    clutching at straws mate!
    OK, forget the airliner going into the Pentagon - it may have been shot down elsewhere.

What happened to flight 77?

Who blew up the Pentagon, and why?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Not convinced, if it doesn't retain it's width, how does it punch through 4 reinforced buildings? Also it couldn't have been travelling at 500mph, it must have hit the ground, which begs the question, why is the grass so nice?
    No idea luv.

Same questions to number 2.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Not convinced, if it doesn't retain it's width, how does it punch through 4 reinforced buildings? Also it couldn't have been travelling at 500mph, it must have hit the ground, which begs the question, why is the grass so nice?

Why couldn't it have been travelling at very high speed? Why must it have hit the ground?
    That 747 went straight through those flats no?
    The only part of an aircraft which contain steel are the engines, when travelling at speed these go through anything, just like at the WTC, the engines didn't stay inside the building, they came through the otherside and onto the street.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    Why couldn't it have been travelling at very high speed? Why must it have hit the ground?

Because of where the hole is plank.
  • Options
    You tell me your theory then i'll tell you how stupid you sound
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish

Who blew up the Pentagon, and why?
    the bin laden bush families.
    the creation of the new american century needed a new pearl harbour ...the words of top military and government personell in reagans days.
    when reagan was boss it was discussed at the highest levels about american inteligence and military using terrorist tactics against the american population ...blaming the russians ...the only reason it didn't go ahead was because of nancy reagan being outraged.
    nancy is seriously right wing and is campaigning to get dubya out of office and get kerry in.
    remember before 911 ...the worst terrorist atrocity on american soil was the oklahoma bombing. the yanks had proof beyond proof it was libya so steamed in with bombs and missiles ...it turned out to be one of the same kinds of white american christians as dubya and chrlton heston...mcviegh.
    they tried everything to stop it going public but failed.
  • Options
    *chuckles*
  • Options
    Years ago and got very good results thankyou, all i'm doing is asking for your idea as to what happened.
    Maybe it's pointless talking about, we are all individuals and are valid to our own oppinions, I only stress the evidence i see before me and what i believe to be right, you have your own ideas so fair play!
  • Options
    You tell me your theory then i'll tell you how stupid you sound
    da hole is on da ground!
  • Options
    Years ago and got very good results thankyou, all i'm doing is asking for your idea as to what happened.
    Maybe it's pointless talking about, we are all individuals and are valid to our own oppinions, I only stress the evidence i see before me and what i believe to be right, you have your own ideas so fair play!
    but when the bbc and other such bodies are coming to the same conclusions ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the bin laden bush families.
    the creation of the new american century needed a new pearl harbour ...the words of top military and government personell in reagans days.
    when reagan was boss it was discussed at the highest levels about american inteligence and military using terrorist tactics against the american population ...blaming the russians ...the only reason it didn't go ahead was because of nancy reagan being outraged.
    nancy is seriously right wing and is campaigning to get dubya out of office and get kerry in.
    remember before 911 ...the worst terrorist atrocity on american soil was the oklahoma bombing. the yanks had proof beyond proof it was libya so steamed in with bombs and missiles ...it turned out to be one of the same kinds of white american christians as dubya and chrlton heston...mcviegh.
    they tried everything to stop it going public but failed.
    Surely he looked too dumbfounded when they told him?

It has been very 'convenient' for them to have an emotive justification for their empire building, but I can't believe Bush was involved.
  • Options
    What do you want me to say, it is impossible to crash a plane into a building at almost ground level, it certainly is not! Lampposts in the streets were knocked down due to low level flying, the arab supposedly flying the plane had good experience and knew how to fly correctly.
  • Options
    What do you want me to say, it is impossible to crash a plane into a building at almost ground level, it certainly is not! Lampposts in the streets were knocked down due to low level flying, the arab supposedly flying the plane had good experience and knew how to fly correctly.

Again watch this
  • Options
    Morrocan where did the piece of fuselage come from on the lawn? It is AA for sure
  • Options
    Morrocan where did the piece of fuselage come from on the lawn? It is AA for sure

And remarkably unmarked
  • Options
    I have spent years as a keen aviation enthusiast and can identify a livery or part of one. I wish i was there myself on that day then so I could tell you what i saw, but you still wouldn't beleive me anyway...
  • Options
    It is AA for sure
    It's silver and has blue and red paint on it. That doesn't make it part of flight 77.
  • Options
    I have spent years as a keen aviation enthusiast and can identify a livery or part of one. I wish i was there myself on that day then so I could tell you what i saw, but you still wouldn't beleive me anyway...

I don't care if it looks like AA or not. It doesn't have a scratches on it.
  • Options
    Why is everyone getting so heated, like i said we all have our oppinions.....
    Fiend, the picture i posted of the block of flats, does that look acceptable to you that a 747 crashed into them?

There was a debate over this subject on airliners.net awhile ago, the links are on the first page of thise thread, go and read it yourselves, some of those guys are airline pilots and mx, they have alot more knowledge of this matter than most of us, so go and read it, all of it and see what you think..

Here they are again:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/1731362/
  • Options
    ffs, we're not talking about standard skyscrapers. We're talking about a steel reinforced military building, technically 4 steel reinforced buildings.
  • Options
    apparently in one of my links it shows bits with the right numbers on as well ...what you would expect though for the press ...trouble is they are remarkably clean ...i'll go have a look at your link.
  • Options
    went to the link but couldn't find any convo about this.
  • Options
    have a look at the twin towers stuff.http://www.911review.com/attack/wtc/explosions.html
  • Options
    :no: Rolly, I think the towers were brought down by the terrorists.
  • Options
    lmao, well if you think they fired a missile into the pentagon then why the hell didn't they do the same to the WTC! But well you saw those planes go into the WTC didn't you?
    But you didn't see any video evidence of a 757 going into the Pentagon so the idea must be totally ludacris!
  • Options
    I think that part of me can't accept that the bush administration would go that far.
  • Options
  • Options
    MrRoll what do you think should happen why a 767 crashes into a Skyscraper at highspeed?

The link i supplied earlier showed that the heat of the fuel burning for a period of time would weakin the buildings structural integrity, thus causing the floors to collapse on top of one another...
  • Options
    get a look at the windows media player viewable video of the plane crashing into the tower with what appears to be something strapped under the plane! bomb?http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa11.html