Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Indifferences and all that crap

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right although im talking about sommat i seen on telly tonight i think we can talk about it here, anyways here goes.

Whilst wtching The X-Factor tonight on telly I think that the judges have totally let their feelings get in between of the job they are supposed to be doing.
Tonight the duo (blind lad and grl) and Verity were the two lowest scorers so had to sing again and the judges would say who got through. So I really think that this is no longer about tallent but more about showing face and the judges are really just making this a game of 'make Simons side lose".

Its more of a rant than out else but is it fair to play with peoples lives like this ? Is it fair that people are getting used by others ? Cos this is what I think is happening here..........they are just being pure twats. and lets take simon, people call him a twat but at the end of the day he is telling the truth and people dont like it. If you wanted an honest opinion then you'd be grateful that people gave it.....yeah ? Well even though he does come across as a twat hes a sound guy and he aint building up people hopes....hes a top guy :D

thats all........what ya reckon ?

Comments

• Options
    He'd probably be slightly close to being human if he didn't work for a robbing record company.

I don't watch the X-Factor, as a rule.
  • Options
    You dont know what your missing......excellent show :thumb:

and i was almost crying tonight when verity went.......poor woman :(
  • Options
    I've a funny feeling that I know how this thread is gonna go, but anyway...

Simon Cowell knows what'll sell records and what wouldn't. He said early on in Pop Idol 1 that Will Young had potential to be a big star with lastability (his second album sold shiteloads more than his first), and that Michelle McManus wouldn't do as well because she didn't have the right image.

Anyway, I'd rather somebody told me I wasn't good enough, than me spending my whole life chasing a dream that aint gonna happen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I've a funny feeling that I know how this thread is gonna go, but anyway...

im talking about peoples feelings though, yes I brought the show into it but is it right or even fair to play around with peoples minds like this ?
  • Options
    If you're stupid enough to go on one of those programmes then being made to cry is the very least you deserve.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If you're stupid enough to go on one of those programmes then being made to cry is the very least you deserve.

Agreed.