Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

matching shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, usually i don't have a problem with matching my colours but i dont tend to buy striking colours that match to be honest as a lot of them don't suit me. But i caved in a bought a new top and now i'm stumped. It goes really nicely with a pair of jeans but i only own black shoes and it looks cak with black shoes.

So fashion gurus of the site, what bloody colour shoes do i wear :)

I can't find a pic of the top but have found something in an indentical colour and if you shorten it into a top then it's nearly the same cut as well.

dress

Comments

• Options
    Get brown high heels from Miss Selfridge, £35. Cheap comfy and last you ages. Brown is very in this autumn/winter anyways. Then doll it up with some nice browny coloured jewellery from Dorothy Perkins/TopShop.

G'luck. :D
  • Options
    A pair of high heeled sandals perhaps?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    A pair of high heeled sandals perhaps?

A good choice but since black ones don't go then i'm still left with the colour problem.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    A good choice but since black ones don't go then i'm still left with the colour problem.

Silver perhaps? Silver and green look lovely together, well I think they do!

http://media.venda.com/shoeshop/ebiz/shoeshop/invt/cla05030/MID_Shaylee0.jpg

http://media.venda.com/shoeshop/ebiz/shoeshop/invt/pav12340/MID_PAV12340.jpg
  • Options
    what about shoes the same colour? Dorothy Perkins have about 5 really nice pairs all in that colour

DAM83-ms.jpg

cant find the ones that i ment online but there are some very similar to the ones above but there leather so they would last longer. I really wanted them but iv got really fat feet so they pinched :crying:
  • Options
    I'd probably wear my gold shoes from Topshop with that dress, and team it with that darkened gold colour jewellery thats about at the moment, and my lovely little gold bag from a charity shop for 50p. Gotta love accessories :thumb: