Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lost it or jsut never had it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
bdont usuallly post in here but thought i would

reently i moved from the small town to the big city for resons that arent too important to what this is about but anyways ive noticed that since i just choke up when speaking to new people espeically women

before where i lived i was fine and all my ppast girlfreinds intrest ive been able to speak to and arrpoach them easily but i guess it was cause i knew them before anything happened and am ment to be going out in town this week as my flatmates sister asked me too go out as id be with ppl i knew but i onyl knwo her and theres nothing between us at all and she sai she introduce m too some of her mates i met them early today as i was helpign her tka bags into her college room and when i ment em i was just a boring old bugger and was all shy
and am worryign botu going otu now as i feel i'll be a boring person out, whcih is not me at all as im usualyl wuite outgoing loud etc. well not loud but not wuiet
anyways any one got any tips of how to get over this

ta much

rossco

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you could spend some more time with your flatmates sister, the more time you spend with her then the more you will get to know her and her mates.

PS, its probably not your fault but maybe check your spelling please? I understood it but some people on here can get really touchy about it. Cool :)
  • Options
    yeah sorry bout the spelling was no heating in here last night and my fingers couldnt type properly plus its a stupid ass laptop keyboard
  • Options
    don't worry about it m8 after a couple of drinks ull have worry's
    you never no you might even get a shag.
  • Options
    I have noticed too that women in the countryside seem to be somehow different from their counterparts in the cities. You may well be shy around some women, but that's fine. Some women find shyness rather cute, as some have told me in the past. Just take your time, soon you'll come out of your shell.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I have noticed too that women in the countryside seem to be somehow different from their counterparts in the cities

How so?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    How so?

I'm not totally sure. I suppose it's to do with different surroundings. I'm not quite sure how to explain this one, maybe it's just something to do with the women who live in my area.