Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I have a dream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am sure this has happened many a time before to many different people, but I shall use tonight as an example. A very bad situation had just arrised. Everything just seemed to have gone wrong. I was so sad, just bawling my fucking eyes out like an idiot, but then I stopped and I lit a bowl. Half an hour later I am having the time of my life. Just sitting here watching some South Park, brousing the internet and just laughing with my roomate. I was happy, I was above happy. I was once again on top of the world. Had it not been for pot I would still be crying my eyes out. I know this because it's happened before. Pot really is the best thing that has ever happened to me in relation to being sad. It works more than anything else every has or ever could. I believe that pot is by far the most helpful drug there is today. Not all physical pain can be cured. Not all pain is physical. But so much can be eased from a person if their emotional pain is gone. All you need is one happy moment. A good time, you need to be free from the bad. And pot can help you do that. Is there any greater benefit than that. If you can say to yourself, hey, at this moment in time, I am happy. It's what we all want. And right now, I am happy.

Comments

• Options
    omg drugs forum :p;)
  • Options
    ohhh no, i'm sorry. shitty, i'm one of them *shocked*
  • Options
    I am confused. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    I am confused. :(

Woa, we're gonna edit this last remark.
  • Options
    Someone put pot or something of that sort in something my mum ate today and she was rushed to hospital which was very scary, def wasn't good for her, although she obviously didn't take out of choice so didn't no what was happening to her, i don't think after seeing that i wanna get stoned again, scared me so much! :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Someone put pot or something of that sort in something my mum ate today and she was rushed to hospital which was very scary, def wasn't good for her, although she obviously didn't take out of choice so didn't no what was happening to her, i don't think after seeing that i wanna get stoned again, scared me so much! :(
    That's horrible.. :( Who did that?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    That's horrible.. :( Who did that?

Someone who lodges at our new house we are moving to soon where my mums boyfriend lives,the lodger takes drugs etc smokes canabis and he had made something with aload of it in there, and just left it in the fridge where anyone could have eaten it, even my little brother, anyway my mums boyfriend gave it to my mum to take home to our house, she had a tiny bit and completley couldn't do anything, the thing was as she didn't know that was in it and doesn't know what that does to you she was scared which made me scared, i had to phone an abulance it was something i never want to experience again! :(
  • Options
    I'm glad it makes you feel better my_name, I won't lecture you about having to rely on a drug to be happy! But in my experience, drugs can do more harm than good. For a short term quick fix they often do the trick, but I think with our body being so sensitive we should try and let it fix itself when somethings wrong rather than put drugs in to fix it when we don't know what else it's affecting. I'm not just talking about pot, I'm talking about all drugs, pharmeceuticals and everything. But sometimes they are necessary, but I would not like to take them unless they were absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    my_name, I completely agree with you, altho it isnt the solution to the problem as shyboy said its only a temporary fix and the original thing that was upsetting you wont have gone away.

A good smoke does seem to make your problems seem less important but dont just run away from it because you will have to address the problem again some time and the longer you leave it the harder it may become.

Talking is always the best way to deal with your problems, then get fucking wasted !

;)
  • Options
    I know what you mean my name, it's because of the high the cannabis gives you you just sit there and think and think about all the other funny things and everything because everything is so interesting..you just don't remember about your problems, they don't come into your thoughts whenever your really stoned.

It's a good fun medicine. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I love drugs :yes:

ditto'd
  • Options
    Re: I have a dream
    Originally posted by my_name
    It works more than anything else every has or ever could. I believe that pot is by far the most helpful drug there is today. Not

for a one off happy enlightment and source of help, e's are the ticket by far
  • Options
    oh dear ...
    as a fighter for the legalasation of cannabis i have to say ...giving cannabis to someone unsuspecting or leaving it lying around where anyone can unknowingly end up getting high on it is highly irresponsible ...at the risk of sounding like bong ...............
    it realy is out of order. cannabis is one seriously powerful mood altering substance.
    totaly out of order giving it to people without thier knowledge.
    even dangerous.

my name ...you already know this stuff and yes it can help a lot better than the ici/ciber gigey stuff the doc prescribes but ...your on a slippery road when drugs are your comfort as opposed to your fun.
  • Options
    I couldn't imagine getting stoned without my own knowledge whenever i wouldn't even know what the effects would be like.
    Cannabis is very strong mroll, have you ever ate hash before?
  • Options
    Re: Re: I have a dream
    Originally posted by turlough
    for a one off happy enlightment and source of help, e's are the ticket by far

sorry I am against stuff like this.....especially when its in this forum.
    some people here could be very impresionable and never dabbled in drugs before, then you come along and say that and someone who is new to drugs goes and tries it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: I have a dream
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    sorry I am against stuff like this.....especially when its in this forum.
    some people here could be very impresionable and never dabbled in drugs before, then you come along and say that and someone who is new to drugs goes and tries it.

sorry, i can see how that statement can be impressionable, even though it's only an opinion, don't listen to me, full stop
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I Cannabis is very strong mroll, have you ever ate hash before?
    yes i have and i do.
    i actualy try and have a yearly ritual where i go out into the wilderness all alone and eat an obscene amoumnt of it ...all alone in the middle of nothing ...or the middle of the universe ...
    for spiritual reasons.
    you are right when you say how it is a strong drug.
    i'm sure you know yourself ...being a smoker ...how it can take your mind yto unexpected and sometimes not pleasant places ...
    to be admisted to someone without them having a clue ...should carry a ten year sentence ....
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a dream
    Originally posted by turlough
    don't listen to me, full stop

i wont, I just hope the rest dont ;)
  • Options
    I actually might try that sometime, eat a huge amount of it and go away somewhere on my own, it could have a chance of freaking you out, away on your own with a huge amount of ate cannabis throughout your body, that wierd feeling in your stomach whenever you eat alot of it, it is almost..no it is a trip and has a psychedelic feel to it. To go away and think about alot of things, i could almost guarntee you you'd learn something about life and yourself in general, the world and everything in general. Cannabis eaten is very strong. This is making me want to eat a huge youghert tomorrow.

:o
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

i'm sure you know yourself ...being a smoker ...how it can take your mind yto unexpected and sometimes not pleasant places ...

yes when u sit there stoned sometimes your mind just moves all over the show and you think of millions of things at the one time, sometimes i have mild visual effects on dope, like objects moving rapidly towards my face then moving slowly back when they get close, sometimes it's scary, sometimes its not.
  • Options
    I want to take drugs now, can anyone sell me some? I'll give cock for rock...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    This is making me want to eat a huge youghert tomorrow.

youghart, glen, up for it.
  • Options
    Always get that whenever i've been smoking lots. It's wierd but i think it has been brought on my excessive use of it or else other drugs.
    I would get it more with weed though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eletric_poet
    I want to take drugs now, can anyone sell me some? I'll give cock for rock...

i'll sell you some, go to shut the fuck up road on weirdo land, you'll get some there.
  • Options
    I don't want drugs any more, the dealers say swear words and intimidate me
  • Options
    Go and fuck off.
  • Options

shurrup yer fart :mad:
  • Options

i would call you a prick if i didn't see a hint of humour there but i do so i won't.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    oh dear ...
    as a fighter for the legalasation of cannabis i have to say ...giving cannabis to someone unsuspecting or leaving it lying around where anyone can unknowingly end up getting high on it is highly irresponsible ...at the risk of sounding like bong ...............
    it realy is out of order. cannabis is one seriously powerful mood altering substance.
    totaly out of order giving it to people without thier knowledge.
    even dangerous.

Yep i mean it can be a laugh when you smoke it because you choose too, makes you feel good or whatever, but i can't imagine how bloody scare it is to have taken it without even knowing like my mum did, it kind of had the complete opposite affect on her as it would usually, really scared me seeing her so badly scared and in shock, just made me think about it a bit more! The twat that decided to make the fucking cake with it in, fair enough if he made it for himself, but i think its bloody selfesh and so stupid to leave it somewhere where anybody, even a chold could eat it :mad: