Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex toys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi all :wave:

here's a query:

those of you who are in relationships; do you use sex toys, (vibrators, etc) and if so, how did you... start off using them?

did you find trying them out a little intimidating to begin with?

just asking, as I think i'd feel that I'd thrown my gf and I in at the deep end if I brought out something like the rampent rabbit as the first...

any suggestions? :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Well i've had a vib used on me once, i felt ok about it, but i'd rather my bf used his thing instead... more realistic really....

i dont think i'd do it with a new bf... but i'd be open to more sex toys but just havent had the expericence of it all yet

me day will come
  • Options
    hey
    yeah, me+my b.f do sometimes use vibrators. we bought 2 form anne summers, bu tnot the rampant rabbit, bcos it looked very scary!
    we dont often use them, but started off using them as a suggestion off me to liven things up abit! id prefere his bits anyday :yes:
    SBG
  • Options
    I think they are a great way to spice up a relationship!

Rampant Rabbits are amazing! :D :yes:
  • Options
    thanks for your replies everyone :) it's most appreciated...

Naomi_UK... if you don't mind me asking, was that the first of that kinda thing you started out using...?
  • Options
    Yes it was... my sister bought me one so I couldnt exactly say no. Glad I didnt too!
  • Options
    Yes, have used them in relationships. Usually small vibrators, suitable for clit stimulation, either to tease with, or to use during sex. Lots of fun. :thumb:
  • Options
    All I have is a small vibrator, only to be used on your clit.
    I use it sometimes alone and occasionally with my boyfriend.
    Never felt intimidated by it, but then again it was all my idea :D
    Theirs lots of other sex toys that interest me and that I would try out in a second, they just tend to be a little expensive so i haven't, as of yet ;)

Yeah the rampant rabbit might 'surprise' your girlfriend a little, just start out buying her a small 'outside' use vibrator at first and see what she thinks :)
  • Options
    I have two vibs but my bf dnt like me using them when he's there because he says it feels like i'm saying that he's not good enough.
    But some times I just want that lil bit more when he's feeling lazy ya know.
  • Options
    Me and my girlfriend havent used any yet, but we'd like to. I dont understand how people can be "intimidated" by them....i mean, its all for fun right? so just enjoy it, play with them, have fun. hehe

Peace
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    I dont understand how people can be "intimidated" by them....i mean, its all for fun right?
    Peace
    I think the people that are intimidated by them are probably the people who aren't totally comfortable with their sexuality and/or partner.
  • Options
    You might want to introduce something a little more 'timid' than the rampant rabbit. Or at least mention it to her first to see what she thinks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by princessamy
    I think the people that are intimidated by them are probably the people who aren't totally comfortable with their sexuality and/or partner.

i guess...makes another fair point tho: dont go playin with battery operated devices til your totally comfortable with your partner and yourself :)

Peace
This discussion has been closed.