Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Test

I was just wondering if youve ever tested someone to see how much they really like you?
When I was younger and stupider(and I mean vrey stupid) I think I was about 14, I told my bf at the time I had a kid to see what he would do. He said he loved me and I guess I wanted him to prove it. Anyway I convinced my mate to let me borrow her kid for a few evenings a weeks and i even got the kid to call me mummy, it was all very strange. He found out in the end and just laughed at it all. He even got in the joke and convinced his mates too lol.

Looking back I can see how stupid it all was, and I could have lost someone I cared about.

Just wondering really if anyone has done something equally stupid like this?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't say I've ver done something that extreme! See if I like, really cared for someone, it was scare the bajeeza's outta me at even the thought of running the risk of losing them! I can imagine so many people running a mile...one of my friends, her ex bought her a ring (they were only 13) it was REALLY nice, only cost about £10 though, but he was renound for being a bit OTT and his friends managed to convince him to tell his girl he paid £350 for it...she panicked, gave the ring straight back and dumped him...silly silly...:p

Malt Munk xx :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have done in the past yes, in the very early days as I wa scared of getting hurt. However, now I know how much he really likes me I don't do it.

edited to add: I can't think of an example, but definately nothing that extreme!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Well, once I asked my friends to walk by my crush and talk (supposedly between each other) about me changins schools, to see if she was sad (which would have meant interested). Of course, it was a lie, as I didn't want to change school.
    But Zella, that was amazing :lol: The things people do sometimes...
  • Options
    Re: Test
    Originally posted by Zella
    I was just wondering if youve ever tested someone to see how much they really like you?
    When I was younger and stupider(and I mean vrey stupid) I think I was about 14, I told my bf at the time I had a kid to see what he would do. He said he loved me and I guess I wanted him to prove it. Anyway I convinced my mate to let me borrow her kid for a few evenings a weeks and i even got the kid to call me mummy, it was all very strange. He found out in the end and just laughed at it all. He even got in the joke and convinced his mates too lol.

Utterly barmy. :eek2:
  • Options
    Never done that in my life, but it's been done to me in the past.

Stargalaxy, you have a nice signature.
  • Options
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    Stargalaxy, you have a nice signature.

Thanks. I'm not sure why I chose it, but I thought of it after meeting a person who is now very special to me.
  • Options
    ive done it to test loyalty/trust and im glad i did :)
  • Options
    Do you like me?

Yes

No

Circle one.

Thats test enough for me. baaaby
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    Do you like me? Yes/No

Circle one. Thats test enough for me. baaaby

I would say YES in response to that.
  • Options
    well ive never done anything that extreme, but i do have this awful habit of sometimes being very irritable and sometimes just down-right bitchy to guys. ive done this ever since i was extremely hurt by my 1st b.f. im not sure why i do it+i know its stupid, but maye it is bcos i want them to prove their love? :confused:
    im a wierdo, i very rarely believe a guy loves me, i prefere to be shown as its harder to lie that way, i guess
    SBG
  • Options
    Do you like me?

Yes

No

Circle one.

Thats test enough for me. baaaby

Same goes here. If they circle no, move on :cool:

p.s stargalaxy, your lips must be tired by the end of the day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    Same goes here. If they circle no, move on :cool:

Thats why photocopiers were invented ;)
  • Options
    Thats why photocopiers were invented ;)

:lol: Indeed