Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

a warning to you all!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was watching telly earlier ...unusual for me ...and what do i see?
two geordies impersonating nuns!!!!!!!!!!!!
ring a bell?
maybe it's a regional pastime of theirs or summat.
you know like the irish get pissed ...scotsmen throw fucking big lumps of wood about ...the welsh s ...you know.
seems that geordies like dressing up as nuns ...

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: a warning to you all!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i was watching telly earlier ...unusual for me ...and what do i see?
    two geordies impersonating nuns!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ring a bell?
    maybe it's a regional pastime of theirs or summat.
    you know like the irish get pissed ...scotsmen throw fucking big lumps of wood about ...the welsh s ...you know.
    seems that geordies like dressing up as nuns ...

    I always thought Becky was from Durham.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And yes, I am being pedantic!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: a warning to you all!
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I always thought Becky was from Durham.
    thats near enough for me!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: a warning to you all!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    thats near enough for me!

    But not near enough to be a Geordie. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Tsh, she does live in County Durham but at the wrong end to be even vaguely Geordie-like :p

    I think we should go with local folklore for the most accurate definition.
    Local Folklore has it that a Geordie is someone born on the North side of the Tyne, within a 1 mile radius of Newcastle.

    Still though, I'm sat here in full nun regalia, and I'm a Mackem. :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Tsh, she does live in County Durham but at the wrong end to be even vaguely Geordie-like :p

    Sorry Morroccan... maybe there are some Becky Boo impersonators roaming the streets of Newcastle this evening...

    *runs and locks doors*
    there all bloody geordies to me ...they all sound like ANTS ...and dec at the end of the day.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So you watched saturday Night Takeaway as well :D

    I love ant and Dec...funny as fook :lol:

    Yes im froom County Durham :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    there all bloody geordies to me ...they all sound like ANTS ...and dec at the end of the day.

    :eek: We don't, we really don't! I can instantly tell if someone is from Tyne/Wear/Teesside from their accent. But then I suppose I've got an advantage.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    :eek: We don't, we really don't! I can instantly tell if someone is from Tyne/Wear/Teesside from their accent. But then I suppose I've got an advantage.

    People often think im from middlesbrough, they reckon Ive got that 'twang' :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    So you watched saturday Night Takeaway as well :D

    i did and my first thought was ...theres that fucking beckyboo on telly!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    People often think im from middlesbrough, they reckon Ive got that 'twang' :eek2:

    You possibly could have. My old roommate was from Billingham but she sounded like she was from north yorkshire, because her parents were (plus she was a weird specimen anyway).

    My favourite accent is the Durham one (a real Durham one, not an 'I'm originally from Surrey' one)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i did and my first thought was ...theres that fucking beckyboo on telly!

    Yeah, I always pictured her to look just like the one who'd had her belly button pierced! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i did and my first thought was ...theres that fucking beckyboo on telly!

    lmao ...........I bet you were thinking I cant get away from them bloody northerners :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    I blame them pesky monkeys

    hehehehhe :p












    shurrup :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Yeah, I always pictured her to look just like the one who'd had her belly button pierced! :p

    eeerrrrr scuse me :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    eeerrrrr scuse me :lol::lol:

    Hey she was well hot! :D:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Hey she was well hot! :D:p

    oh well............thats ok then :thumb:

    Sorry :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i always imagined her looking like ANT the nun ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i always imagined her looking like ANT the nun ...

    your quite partial to ants aint ya :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    they reckon Ive got that 'twang' :eek2:
    That's just your knicker elastic. :)

    Ever since coming to this site, thanks to you, I always think of you when I see nuns.
Sign In or Register to comment.