Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BJ Addict (ladies read and reply if you'd be so kind)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi thanks to everyone who helped on the last post I made it helped a lot, okay this isn't about me it's actually my mate Claire (who's a girl yeah lol) got the below message on both faceparty and koopid...

"Hi there I have a little proposition for you I'm looking for a young lady to meet up with me and give me a hand job, blow job or let me throat fuck her with no strings attached, I'd give you a lick out in return of course or a finger fuck or even a fuck whichever you'd prefer! I'm 5ft7 tall, with short light brown hair, blue eyes, wear glasses and I'm equipped with a 9.5 inch dick so if you'd be interested either reply to this or text me on [Mobile Number], thanks.

PS, I only reply to texts don't answer calls."

Now this really upset her and everything and rightly so I reckon pervs like this guy should be banned from dating sites, chat sites etc., anyways I suppose my question isn't really about sex but didn't know where else to post it, what do the other girls think?

Comments

• Options
    I'm a guy, but I have to say I am absolutely disgusted by what this person has sent her. This sounds like a message from a total pervert. I found it utterly revolting to read. This sick pervert should indeed be banned from the websites in question. My advice would be not to reply. Instead, contact the people in charge of the website and have this sicko banned. Faceparty is a website for meeting people to make friends, not to arrange to f**k someone. I'm f**ing disgusted by this man! (And I'll send some female users PMs to make sure you do get some replies, Mr Envy)
  • Options
    as insensitive as this may sound...
    i don't think she should make such a big deal of it..
    there are pervs in the world, get over it..
    it doesn't mean she's going to call him.. and he doesn't have her number.. so he's not gonna call her and bug her and whatnot..
    she can simply ignore it....
  • Options
    It's faceparty, what did she expect? It's purly a sight for pervs and desperates or people that you couldn't watch the sun set with cuz their giant head would block the view.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by my_name
    It's faceparty, what did she expect? It's purly a sight for pervs and desperates or people that you couldn't watch the sun set with cuz their giant head would block the view.

:yes:

I think pervy messages like that comes as standard with FaceParty. Unless she develops a thick skin to things like this then she should take her profile off

I don't think it is a nice thing to read but it is the nature of FaceParty.
  • Options
    Aww, diddums.

If you won't want perverts you don't reveal details about yourself.

It's amazingly simple.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I'm a guy, but I have to say I am absolutely disgusted by what this person has sent her. This sounds like a message from a total pervert. I found it utterly revolting to read. This sick pervert should indeed be banned from the websites in question. My advice would be not to reply. Instead, contact the people in charge of the website and have this sicko banned. Faceparty is a website for meeting people to make friends, not to arrange to f**k someone. I'm f**ing disgusted by this man! (And I'll send some female users PMs to make sure you do get some replies, Mr Envy)

Way to overreact there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Way to overreact there.

Stargalaxy overreacting?

I never thought I'd see the day!
  • Options
    I think messages like that come as standard really, i normally just laugh at them and think 'saddo' but yeah that is why i never really log in to faceparty anymore.
    Saying that i PM similar to that from some one of here the other day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Stargalaxy overreacting?

I think I'm in shock

It's dead simple, ignore it.
  • Options
    And this is why I like my anonymity. No picutures, names, or phone numbers.
    Emails I can block/report easily, same with users on forums, chatrooms, and messengers. not that I get pervy people contacting me. ...often. :) Scary people, weird people, but not really pervy people. It's not fair, where's my quota of pervs!? I want pervs!!! :D ...well, not really. :)

Let's face it, the problem with faceparty, face-pic, etc, is that you put your picture and details up online, and it will attract pervs. If you don't want to get them, don't make an account. Even if you tell them not to contact you in your info, they still do.
  • Options
    Re: BJ Addict (ladies read and reply if you'd be so kind)
    Originally posted by Penis Envy
    "Hi there I have a little proposition for you I'm looking for a young lady to meet up with me and give me a hand job, blow job or let me throat fuck her with no strings attached, I'd give you a lick out in return of course or a finger fuck or even a fuck whichever you'd prefer! I'm 5ft7 tall, with short light brown hair, blue eyes, wear glasses and I'm equipped with a 9.5 inch dick so if you'd be interested either reply to this or text me on [Mobile Number], thanks.

PS, I only reply to texts don't answer calls."

I got that too. He's a lamewad. Thing to do is ignore it as it's a generic message he sends to eeeeeeeeeeveryone. Much like the OOH COME TIE ME UP AND LET ME SNIFF YOUR SHOOOEZ!111¬`one
  • Options
    Like people have said, this is Faceparty, everything goes - Im sure im not the only person that thinks theres some women out there for similiar things - perhaps not as forward as him, but after strings free sex - I know one of my girlfriends Ex friends (who is seriously fucked up in the end, and we both hate, but nevermind!) would reply to that, being up for it, everyones after something on there, some people just for a place to put their pictures, others to meet friends, others after relationships and therefore some just after some action.

I personally find him sounding rather desperate and pathetic but most people on there i wouldnt think are like that, so she can just block him i gather, and pretend he doesnt exsist.
  • Options
    Give his phone number out to loads of people and get them to prank him constantly..see how he likes it :lol: bet hell think twice about giving out his number again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by shamonmofo
    Give his phone number out to loads of people and get them to prank him constantly..see how he likes it :lol: bet hell think twice about giving out his number again.

good idea :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Stargalaxy overreacting?

Lmao!