Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wierd situation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just ignore this, am rambling but need to get it out somewhere, can't sleep, was drifting off fine until a friend rang me about an hour ago.

been having problems with one of my exes, she still relies on me far too much, gets pissed off if she hears rumours about me seeing some, generally acting like we are still together. it's been about a year now since we broke up.

and it's been getting me down, arguments down the phone, same sort fo shit as when we were together.

anyways, she and my other friend in their drunken wisdom, because they don't like seeing me miserable, have come up with a plan and that's for one of them to pretend to be my girlfriend, when i see them next week for a party and clubbing, taking incriminating sorta pics and post them up on messageboard we both frequent and tell her i'm with someone else now and how things are different now.

great idea, i'm cool with it, apart fomr the other mate who's volunteered for the role of gf i fancy the arse off of and have done for ages, they are both unaware of thsi of course. if things go well with the other friend and this guy she likes this weekend, then the first mate is gonna be the gf for the weekend. i also used to have a crush on her.

in short, can't sleep, thsi is doing my sleep deprived head in slightly, was really looking forward to a decent night's slep which i haven't had since funeral this week.

bah humbug. apologies for length of this and for rambling on.

bon soir.

Comments

• Options
    Re: wierd situation

Go for it! You've been miserable for a while now, if you've got a chance of happiness, go for it!

*On another note, the correct spelling is weird.
  • Options
    ok, im abit confused by your post and ive not followed it very well. but my advice is to just have a word with ur ex. tell her firmly, but fairly, that you broke up a whole year ago and if you want to see other people you can! if this doesnt work, just dont contact her that'll avoid the arguements down the phone, but only do this as a last resort!
    As for this idea about you pretending to be going out with this girl, who you do fancy IRL, but no-one knoes about it. id just explain that you dont want to do that - you'de feel uncomfortable and it wouldnt be fair on your ex!
    Hope this helps!
    SBG
  • Options
    erm not too sure about the using someone else as it usually backfires and causes no end of fuck ups :)

Why not just put your foot down and say look love, it's over, stop the bunny boiler act and get a grip? Don't just let it keep tiding over because this girl is probably convincing herself that there's still hope and that you could get back together.