Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Couples and 'just friends'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oooooooo I do love when people are in love...! BUT I draw a line! I hooked up two of my best mates (both go to different colleges) and it's so sweet they've been through ups and downs and found what they want in each other...so they ditch me and the bloke half of this pairing ditched his best mate...BASICALLY, after they've got together, the female no longer calls me or texts me, when I call her, she spends most the time talking to her bf in the room, flirting with him and such. The bf, he and his male best mate used to be inseperable, now the likelyhood of seeing them together has just dropped as he's over his gf's house constantly and his mate is always saying "Don't know where he is, probably at her house no doubt, he's always there now" and like, fine I know it's in that lovey dovey stage, but we arrange to do something like crash at one of our houses with dvd's, a few drinks and stuff, as soon as we arrive, they start eating each othes face, lie down together on a sofa, don't watch the movies or yap to anyone else then at 1am "Ok, we're off". Me and this other guy are sitting there like "Oh...you realised we were here" and then she phones me up, saying we should come over hers and feels I'm being unreasonable when I say I really can't be bothered to. Am I being unreasonable?! Should I tell them, I've spoken to the other guy about but he's sorta trying to say "Oh they're in love" all the time,but he really misses his mate and I mentioned this to his mate, and he just laughed and said how it's quite amusing how at-a-loss his best mate is without him. Grr!! People sometimes!!!

Malt Munk xxx :mad:

Comments

• Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    I've suggested it a few times,but she's never keen and always pulls out. Alot of the time, I return to college to be told her bf's over hers...I'm like...oh...right...:eek2:
  • Options
    It happens when people get a new lover.

Don't worrym, you'll see loads of her when they split up :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It happens when people get a new lover.

Don't worrym, you'll see loads of her when they split up :thumb:

:lol: Must be said, Kermit you're a bit of a legend! :D Taa folks for the replies...at least if they do split up, I'll have a reasonable comeback which will distract her from mourning the loss of the relationship...I'll fill her with the guilt of rejecting me when all was flowers and sunshine :D

Malt Munk xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    :lol: Must be said, Kermit you're a bit of a legend! :D

:blush: