Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

people in relationships

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    Me and my fiancée were introduced by my ex, who was trying to dump me. He was trying to set us up in the silliest way, he used the whole my mate fancies you thing and gave me his email addy.
    I'd met lee twice just in passing and tbh I didnt notice him at all.
    When I spoke to him online the first thing I said was "I heard you fancied me:p" and it went on from there.
    After about 2/3 months or so chatting online everyday for hours on end, we met up. I was with someone at the time so we didnt go to hook up or anything.
    The next time we met up was because I told him on web cam that his hair was minging and he needed to wash it. He told me to do it cos he's lazy. So I did.
    The next time I went round there we intended to make a cake but ended up sleeping together. Then a few days later he told me he had got together with someone else. I was stunned. I really liked him and it hurt that he had got with someone else.
    I didnt tell him this, but for some reason he carried on sleeping with me. I became mates with his girl, strange I know, and she asked me to make sure he didnt go off with some one else.
    After about 2 months of this going on she was still non the wiser, but things had changed because Lee had told me he loved me. I could cope with him going out with her if he didnt love me but that word changes everything. So I asked him to break it off with her.
    I didnt feel bad about being the one to make him cheat because she rarly saw him anyway. In the whole 2 months they were together they met up 3 times and I was there for all of them.

Anyway, 6 months later we are still very much in love and are sorting out ring details:D

But to cut a long story short, introduced by a ex, got to know eachother online.
  • Options
    I met my boyfriend in the local nightclub, been together nearly 5months.