Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

If you could afford any plastic surgery you wished for, what would you have?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Inspired by a thread by blnde_bombshell's thread , who's just had a whole load of surgery ($17k's worth). What would you have done if money were no object. Feel free to make a list if you like. Anything and everything you can think of that you would like done. Give reasons too, so we know why.

I expect someone has done a thread like this in the past, but I can't remember one, and I'd get shot down in flames for resurrecting a dead thread. Plus we've got a few new members that could contribute, so there.

Myself...

Laser eye surgery - So I don't have to wear bloody glasses, and could wear any cheap sunglasses I wish for rather than expensive prescription sunglasses.

Dental work - Extensive dental work to repair a couple of bad teeth, and maybe even go as far a having veneers (about 1k per tooth) on all my front teeth. Tooth bleaching to make the others match. Have my current fillings replaced with white fillings.

Birth mark/mole (whatever you want to call them) removal from my face - They're only small, and there's only a couple, but I reckon they disturb the balance of my face, and balanced (symmetrical) faces are deemed to be more attractive.

There are a couple of other small blemishes on my face that I'd like removed, including a patch of skin that's become a little darker, but they're no big deal. But if money were no object, then I'd see if I could have them sorted.

Eye lift - Starting to get fine lines under my eyes, and the skin just doesn't look at smooth as it used to.

Eye lid lift - My eye lids are getting a bit "baggy" and saggy. I'd like the extra skin removed to make my eyes look more appealing, and the skin a little less droopy.

Hair - Damn male pattern baldness, it's taking its toll on my hairline, but I don't think there's any absolute solution to it, and even some (expensive) lotions only cause minor regrowth, and hair transplants only seem to delay the inevitable. I can live with it.

Penis reduction - so girls don't scream so much in pain. :D OK, so I'm kidding (as if you couldn't guess).

That's it. I don't think there's anything else that couldn't be taken care of with a bit of exercise and skin care.

Comments

• Options
    Maybe I'd have my nose done because it's just not cool, you can't see it's dodgy but I can feel it!

I would probably have my made bigger, just for fun :naughty:

nothing else though *shrugs*

EDIT :

I would DEFFO have my teeth done, whitened at least !
  • Options
    Re: If you could afford any plastic surgery you wished for, what would you have?

Probably laser surgery on my back so its lovely and smooth and teeth whitenning!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Penis reduction - so girls don't scream so much in pain. :D OK, so I'm kidding (as if you couldn't guess).
    Doh... just what I was going to put :p:lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The laser eyes too. Oh, to live without glasses again...

And before anyone "reminds" me I'm against plastic surgery, I clarify that I'm against it when it's not done to correct a "mistake" in the body. Myopia is a "mistake", genes that give you relatively small breasts isn't.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    The laser eyes too. Oh, to live without glasses again...

And before anyone "reminds" me I'm against plastic surgery, I clarify that I'm against it when it's not done to correct a "mistake" in the body. Myopia is a "mistake", genes that give you relatively small breasts isn't.

That depends on how big breasts were meant to be doesn't it?
  • Options
    i would get my nose done..
    and that scar i have between my eyebrows.. i want that removed...
    and my thighs... my inner thighs are a bit jiggly to me...
    and i would like to get my breasts evened so that thhey are the same size...
    and i'd also like to get my upper lip a LITTLE bit fuller...
  • Options
    Laser eye treatment would be good just because the glasses and contact lens thing is so inconvenient.:( That is all.
  • Options
    I would definitely have dental work done.

I'd probably have something done to my boobs as well, not so much going up a cup size, probably just a little pick them up :D
  • Options
    Only thing I'd have done is my eyes as I can see propally, other than that nothing, even though I hate myself I don't agree with plastic surgary to make people look better unless they need it, (eg been hit in face by a mallet)
  • Options
    Ohh I had never thought of lazer eye surgury as being the same thing as plastic surgury. Thats the only thing I would go for at the moment - I'm so blind that I often cannot find my glasses once I have taken them off so have to wear contact lenses all the time which is ruining my eyes.

Though if I had a hideous mole on the side of my face I would probably get rid of it, or if I had some other horrible disfigurement.

Other than that I'm a bit to fat but thats my own fault I just need to eat less and excersise more.

x
  • Options
    Laser eye surgery and dental work, that's about it really.
  • Options
    I'd like to be the bionic man. So some super speedy legs would be good, plus some sort of X-ray eyes.
  • Options
    im not sure that d have laser eye surgery, as AFAIK you can only get it done once, and the effects last for around 15 years, but after that, youre not even supposed to wear contact lenses, so it would be back to glasses.
    I would have a boob job, thats all.
  • Options
  • Options
    yeah, i'm not really a plastic surgery fan. except obviously if it's to correct disfigurement, or stuff like breast reductions to ease bad backs, that's fine.

and if a part of someone was really getting them down, like if they had practically no boobs, or a huge, crooked nose, and surgery made them feel better, then i suppose that’s fair enough. but having your c cup boobs increased to a d cup, or other such frivolities just strikes me as a bit twatty. A lot of times you can't even tell. a kid i went to school with paid something like £2000 to have his ears pinned back, and no one even noticed. They'd only put them back a couple of degrees.

the only things i’d have are veneers on my teeth (we have shitty enamel in our family, and my teeth are weak and annoying), all my silver filings changed to white ones, and a few moles removed. my eyes are fine at the moment, but if they got worse when i’m older, i might have them lasered. although the thing about smelling your eyes burning puts me off a bit.
  • Options
    I'd get laser eye surgery so I could once again fall asleep on my face at will and head footballs with my former reckless abandon.

I would also like a bottle opener on my right thumb.
  • Options
    Erm i don't know really probably just one of them chemical peels on my face. I wouldn't have anything added like implants, maybe just the reducing of certain areas.
  • Options
    Boob job :yes:

any rich men out there wanna treat me ? or i could get people to bid on ebay for a copy of the surgery and let them see the new ones once they had healed....thats what a girl did who went on Tricia.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    I'm sure more people would if money and pain weren't an issue.

The lasting solution would be for people to actually like the body they have got. Thats cheaper, though sometimes a lot harder.
  • Options
    its the imperfections that make a person so id be happy as myself

only cause its virtually impossible to stop male pattern hair loss and being short

might have some lasrer treatment on my body hair though bit later on but thats more of a perment shave than cosmetic surgerrty
  • Options
    I'd get nose job, breasts enlarged to c/d cup, teeth straightened and bleached and acne scar removal.
  • Options
    lypo for my tum and my thighs.
    and breast re shape and enhancement, not really enlarged i think D is fine, it's just a little wrong.....

and i'd have my eyes brought out a little. i think they are too deep set.

and i'd add and extra 5 inches to my height
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    lypo for my tum and my thighs.
    and breast re shape and enhancement, not really enlarged i think D is fine, it's just a little wrong.....

and i'd have my eyes brought out a little. i think they are too deep set.

and i'd add and extra 5 inches to my height

ur heights fine :thumb:;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    That depends on how big breasts were meant to be doesn't it?
    Supposed to be as the genes say. Simple.
  • Options
    I would like to get laser eye surgery one day as a mate of mine got it done and she said it was the best thing she ever done.

Hmmm is it possible to get skinner ankles?! *shrugs* That I'd like as I've never liked my ankles.
  • Options
    I'd have my teeth whitened and straightened up at the front. They're a bit wonky! But everything else is great, thanks. Oh, and maybe laser eye surgery so I don't have to wear glasses when I'm watching telly and using the PC.
  • Options
    if you were smart you could have a total rework to look like say Tom Cruise.. then knock off the real one and have access to his hundred or millions of $$$$
  • Options
    Originally posted by BaybehGrrl
    Smaller breasts.. to like a 36D or DD maybe.

ditto! ive already started saving for my boob reduction. reckon ill get it done around about age 30 when ive had kids and gravity has me within its grip.

also lipo on tum, bum and thighs, and my nose straightened out, i dont like the tip.
  • Options
    I've always wanted a nose job. I have a horrible one. It's a family nose and its so bad that my sister got some rhinoplasty when she was 13. And I want a boob job. Mine are tiny.
  • Options
    Boob job-go to size c
    Lipo but it looks oh so painful
    teeth fixed to look like a hollywood star
    Hair made to be not frizzy anymore-k not plastic surgery I know!
    laser eye surgery
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    ur heights fine :thumb:;)

pfff yeah right.

5 1 is a horrible height

and i think i'd have my scars removed as well....

the smily on my hand is gross.