Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is it me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Or is it just people that when they borrow something off you their quite happy just keeping it untill you ask them for it & don't bother to make the effort to return it?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Is it me?
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Or is it just people that when they borrow something off you their quite happy just keeping it untill you ask them for it & don't bother to make the effort to return it?

yes.. i fucking hate that
  • Options
    People forget.

people are lazy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    People forget.

people are lazy.

:yes: not as lazy as me though
  • Options

Yes that happens nearly all the time
  • Options
    Yea theres a few dvds and that i have lent out for years. But sayin that im too lazy to get them back.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Just don't let them borrow things off of you, problem solved on not getting them back then:)
  • Options
    Yes! I was moaning about this the other day....this chick has had 2 of my cds for weeks now and i finally asked her to give them back to me on Saturday....but, she forgot to take them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

its just rude.
  • Options
    I don't really care...I only ever care when I remember they have it...which is rare.
  • Options

yep, i must be on blackpool librarys' top ten wanted list.

they'll get me one day.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Personally, when I borrow something, I give it back as soon as I'm finished with it. Unless I forget about it, which doesn't happen often. I rarely forget my obligations to others, unless I have a reason to. :cool:
  • Options
    I never lend money to anyone. Ever. It's been a rule I've followed for several years. Nor do I borrow money from anyone else.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I never lend money to anyone. Ever. It's been a rule I've followed for several years. Nor do I borrow money from anyone else.
    i often lend but never borrow.
    if those who have ...don't help those who haven't ...what kind of miserable world are we creating?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i often lend but never borrow.
    if those who have ...don't help those who haven't ...what kind of miserable world are we creating?

It's simply a personal thing. During school, I was bullied into "lending" money. In truth, they were stealing it from me. But I never borrow any money as I never know if I can pay it back.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    During school, I was bullied into "lending" money. In truth, they were stealing it from me.

wow. your bullies were kinda polite.

we got 'we'm taking yer fuckin' munny and if yer try t'stop us, w'll fuckin' slice ye up'.

but yeah. i don't lend things to people unless i like them. and if i like them enough to lend them things, i don't really care how long it takes them to give it back.