Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is this wrong...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it wrong or mean or whatever to sleep with a guy who is interested in you and tell him that you don't date (which is true) that you aren't really attracted to in any way at all to get something out of it, like personal gain? Like it's just sex. And quite personally, sex is just another passtime for me. Thats how I view it.

Comments

• Options
    I think its wrong. It seems you are just using him for sex, when he wants a relationship. Perhaps you should make things clear, if you have no already done so.
  • Options
    I think its fine aslong as you let the lad know that it is just sex and nothing more. This way your not using him and it is then up to him if he wants to go through it, knowing that it will just be sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Floyd
    I think its wrong. It seems you are just using him for sex, when he wants a relationship. Perhaps you should make things clear, if you have no already done so.

she said that he already knows she's in it just for sex and that she doesn't date

yeah, i think it's wrong... but only because i don't think sex should be like that...
  • Options
    So your not attracted to him, you dont want a relationship, you just want something else out of him.

And your different from a hooker how?

(edited to say - I dont actually have any problems with prostitution, just make sure you know what your getting into)
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    So your not attracted to him, you dont want a relationship, you just want something else out of him.

And your different from a hooker how?

(edited to say - I dont actually have any problems with prostitution, just make sure you know what your getting into)

hookers do it for money...

but honestly, that was an asshole thing to say... how come guys can have sex with no feelings attached.. but if girls do it she's called a hooker??
    i know PLENTY of women that have sex just to have sex...

i just disagree with it b/c i find sex to be something that shouldn't be taken so lightly...
    but that's just me...
  • Options
    so its just like masturbation but using someone else.
    If he knows thats how you feel and hes happy, then fine, but its really not fair to use someone if theyre not aware of it.

Its a lot different from a hooker, hookers only do it for the money. Shes doing it for pleasure.
  • Options
    maybe you should find a guy that feels the same way as you. otherwise this guy is going to get messed up, and you will end up feeling guilty even though you explained stuff from the start. thats what i found anyway.
  • Options
    Re: is this wrong...
    Originally posted by my_name
    Is it wrong or mean or whatever to sleep with a guy who is interested in you and tell him that you don't date (which is true) that you aren't really attracted to in any way at all to get something out of it, like personal gain? Like it's just sex. And quite personally, sex is just another passtime for me. Thats how I view it.

Maybe I'm misreading this then, if its just sex for pleasure then fine, I thought the "personal gain" was something else.
  • Options
    Re: Re: is this wrong...
    Maybe I'm misreading this then, if its just sex for pleasure then fine, I thought the "personal gain" was something else.
    ah, I see what you mean. Well if the `personal gain` is monetary or gifts, then that is prostitution, so thats up to the individual, as long as youre not kidding yourself that its something other than that.
    I read `personal gain` to mean personal pleasure. I just thought she was being coy and shy about it.
  • Options
    Well, I'm not sure either way now then. Its just the way she phrased it to me, and the fact that she included that she didnt find him attractive made me think it was for other motives.

And I'd rather not be called an arsehole Angel121077, if you dont mind.
  • Options
    I think it would be less wrong if you told him all the stuff *before* sleeping with him.
  • Options
    yeah ive had a pact with a fuckbuddy that the second either of us gains feelings for eachother, even a wee tiny bit, we tell the other person and stopp fucking
  • Options
    How do you have nooky without being attracted to the person you're nookying with? :eek2: . Me and my fuck buddy were like, a couple ages back so although it was no-feelings/strings attached sex, there was an element of what we used to have there...but it has now been reduced to a shag once in a blue moon which is fine and doesn't get to me, but if the dude is interested in you, then obviously by having sex with out, knowing you want nothing else, he's still getting SOMETHING from you which is just gonna encourage his interest in you to remain and at somepoint he's gonna say, "I want something official" cause like, well naturally if he's interested in you, and you give him a means as intimate as sex to get close to you, this is naturally gonna provoke stronger feelings in the long run.

I think its fine to have no-strings sex, not mean or anything as long as the other person is in the same boat, which in this case, I don't feel he is, and in time he'll probably want more

Malt Munk xxx :)
  • Options
    sounds like something i'd do. careful of the consequences though - i've gotten myself in trouble before
  • Options
    I ment personal gain as in what rainbow was thinking. Not like I'm out there whoring myself out for things. Just to say, I'm not that bad. And I'm not like attracted to him like he's real nice and real great in bed but I just don't find myslef attracted to him, if this makes any sense. But he doesn't know that I just want the sex. Like I told him I don't date but I don't think thats registered with him yet.
  • Options
    I didnt mean to suggest that you were a whore my_name, I seem to have managed to come across like a right bastard in this.

It was just the way you worded it, I misread it, its all my fault, everything is my fault, I'll go away now.
  • Options
    Eh, nah. I did word it totally wrong. I'd of probably thought I was contemplation whore-dom also had I read this unknowing :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    Eh, nah. I did word it totally wrong. I'd of probably thought I was contemplation whore-dom also had I read this unknowing :p

So that would be an honest mistake then.

I would like a full retraction of your 'asshole' suggestion then Angel121077, untill that is done I will hold a deep seated resentment towards you.
  • Options
    Well, I'm not sure either way now then. Its just the way she phrased it to me, and the fact that she included that she didnt find him attractive made me think it was for other motives.

And I'd rather not be called an arsehole Angel121077, if you dont mind.

awweee, i'm sorry, i apologize for calling you an asshole...

i would've apologized earlier.. but i haven't even been on this thing for like... a whole day.... and so much happens on this site in a day...
  • Options
    So that would be an honest mistake then.

I would like a full retraction of your 'asshole' suggestion then Angel121077, untill that is done I will hold a deep seated resentment towards you.

????:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Thank you, I accept your groveling with good humor.

Kind regards, Bong.