Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Couldn't think of a better topic for this one. Has it ever occured to you that you get completely lost within your emotions?

I have a lot of exams in school this week, hadn't studied almost at all, so i'm really worried about it. On the other side, i'm full of positive energy, and want to do anything, really feel great. And just then i realise that my love life sucks. At the same time i am happy for that, because having a gf would take my time... that i don't have, because of school. But, hey, I'm really high on energy and shouldn't be lazy... but i am.

I hope you see why the topic is 'confused'. Sorry for this little rant.
Do you have any ideas on what i might to do get more stable? It's like having fear, joy, depression, optimism and lots more at the same time.

Comments

• Options
    Be glad you don't have a g/f, women are more trouble than they're worth :yes:

Seriously, just chill. Listen to calming music or something. Your problems you've got aren't things that are impossible to solve.

Sounds like a motivational problem.
  • Options
    Might be a motivational prob, i am just a lazy guy. The weird thing is that i have lots of energy at the same time as being too lazy to study. It's probably just that i'm starting to panic about exams at school. As for the gf issue, i am aware of both sides of the medal. The problem is that i realise them both at the same time. When you're in love, you don't see the down side of relationships, when you're out of love or hurt, you can't see the good side. I can see them both, and want and don't want a gf at the same time. I have to stop being lazy, and move my ass. Just will have to do it tomorrow, because it's a little late to start studying now :)