Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Never ever Start drinking at 1PM

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    So Hellfire should be locked up.

Wrong, the company/establishment that serve me are breaking the law, not me for trying
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    So Hellfire should be locked up.

yes, hellfire is right. it's the establishment that gets done, unless he used fake id in which case it's fraud.

if he was eating, he's allowed to drink from the age of 16. although that's only supposed to be cider, nobody really cares.

stop being so damn nasty, the tone of your posts is shameful! don't care what he's done in the past, it's the past and everyone should just grow up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    18 - pub/bar
    5 + parental consent in ur own home

16 - With a meal in a restaurant etc. Excludes spirits.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    16 - With a meal in a restaurant etc. Excludes spirits.

i've always been told it's only cider... which is a bit bad cos that can get you out of it!
  • Options
    heehee.. Well i wasn't eating tbh, didn't use I.D so it wasn't fraud :D
  • Options
    lol you nutter. it's bad tho, you shouldn't do it :p people get in bare trouble for that!
  • Options
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    lol you nutter. it's bad tho, you shouldn't do it :p people get in bare trouble for that!

I very rarely drink, we only went in for one.. and that was because I owed someone a pint, :angel:
  • Options
    Wrong, the company/establishment that serve me are breaking the law, not me for trying

Actually, you too are breaking the law for being underaged and trying to be served (I read the company policies and crap like that at the nightclub/bar and other pub I worked at). The same as if anyone else tried to get a drink for you knowing you were under 18. Can't remember exactly but think you can get a fine of £1000 to yourself, and the person who served you.

I know this is right cos I read it. :( It's right by the tariff board and the stupid sign that says "we serve free tap water". Oh my God, the luxury.

But really, who gives a fuck? Everyone tries to drink underage.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Everyone tries to drink underage.

But only Hellfire's sad enough to boast about it ;[
  • Options
    Yup im just lucky and get served :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    But only Hellfire's sad enough to boast about it ;[

There is that. I like the bit where he added that he hadn't eaten when he was called a lightweight. Heh, comedy. Bless your cotton socks.

And if you don't get hangovers then why the bloody bollocks is your head gonna hurt in the morning, boy? :p
  • Options
    sure that's not just a specific company's policy? well i suppose they can't impose their own fines. but i always understood it to be the bars fault. in australia it's like you say, and it's a hell of a fine!

*toddles off to update herself on legislation*
  • Options
    One of the British exchange students got fined like $200 dollars for being caught drinking underage out here . . . couldn't believe it, she's 20 she could own a gun out here but not drink?!?!

Its a strange country, but we bought all her drinks the next night so she didn't lose out too much
  • Options
    There is that. I like the bit where he added that he hadn't eaten when he was called a lightweight. Heh, comedy. Bless your cotton socks.

And if you don't get hangovers then why the bloody bollocks is your head gonna hurt in the morning, boy? :p

True.. but i've never drunk on empty stomach before, nor as much as this :(

Any hang over cures?
  • Options
    sure that's not just a specific company's policy? well i suppose they can't impose their own fines. but i always understood it to be the bars fault. in australia it's like you say, and it's a hell of a fine!

*toddles off to update herself on legislation*

No, because they are two different pubs/bars/nightclubs. :p

And it would make sense that it's the underaged persons fault too, since they know what they're doing is illegal and still trying to do it.
  • Options

If he didn't add that this thread would have had even less of an excuse to exist :(
    sure that's not just a specific company's policy? well i suppose they can't impose their own fines.

I think you just answered your own question :razz:
  • Options
    True.. but i've never drunk on empty stomach before, nor as much as this :(

Any hang over cures?

LMAO. Ah never, ever come out drinking with us. And I'm a girl. Oh the shame...for you obv. :p

And you said you won't have a hangover! And if you're sobering up now then you'll be fine, you strange child!
  • Options
    Re: Never ever Start drinking at 1PM
    Any hang over cures?
    1beer, 1double whiskey 1 vodka, double vodka, 2 sour apple shots and 2 after shocks

pitchers between us

2 blue lagoons with extra double vodka in each, one Woo woo with double vodka in, one Fuzzy knob with double whiskey, two Long Island Smirnoff with double vodka, and one lust with double vodka, this is between 3 people..

if it aint broke don't fix it . . .
  • Options
    LMAO. Ah never, ever come out drinking with us. And I'm a girl. Oh the shame...for you obv. :p

And you said you won't have a hangover! And if you're sobering up now then you'll be fine, you strange child!

im only starting to get my vision back.. well.. one vision instead of Three, we did start early so.. who knows lol

im off to beddy, night x

Jon, we just wanted a little edge to the drinks ;)
  • Options

Perhaps you should have had some real drinks then?

Was just suggesting hair of the dog as a hangover cure - if it worked today it should work tomorrow
  • Options
    apparently the best hangover cure is to keep drinking:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    Was just suggesting hair of the dog as a hangover cure - if it worked today it should work tomorrow

:yes:
  • Options
    im only starting to get my vision back.. well.. one vision instead of Three, we did start early so.. who knows lol

im off to beddy, night x

Who really gets triple vision? :confused: I want. :( You're amazing at ze typing for someone with it at least. :p

Next time just have double vodkas, cheaper.
  • Options
    Just out of interest if you're so wasted how the fuck can you remember what you've had to drink - when i've been on a bender I can't even remember where my bed is let alone what i poisoned myself with :confused:
  • Options
    i have an excellent memory when i'm drunk, much to my embarrassment.
  • Options
    i have an excellent memory when i'm drunk, much to my embarrassment.

But can you remember what drinks you had to that kind of detail?

Me and a mate were curious as to how many units we drank in a night so did an all dayer in the union and wrote down what drink we had each time but i got smashed and tried to smoke the piece of paper it was written on :(
  • Options
    yes, hellfire is right. it's the establishment that gets done, unless he used fake id in which case it's fraud.

if he was eating, he's allowed to drink from the age of 16. although that's only supposed to be cider, nobody really cares.

stop being so damn nasty, the tone of your posts is shameful! don't care what he's done in the past, it's the past and everyone should just grow up.

You bring honour to your friends, I bow to you.
  • Options
    I gracefully return the bow to you, good madam.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    But can you remember what drinks you had to that kind of detail?

Me and a mate were curious as to how many units we drank in a night so did an all dayer in the union and wrote down what drink we had each time but i got smashed and tried to smoke the piece of paper it was written on :(

yes i can! did an 18 pub pub crawl and can remember every single drink and thing.
  • Options
    yes i can! did an 18 pub pub crawl and can remember every single drink and thing.

Fucking hell good on ya - perhaps I just deliberatley block my memories out to save the gut wrenching embaressment