Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

lastminute

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever used them to book anything online?

If so what did you think of the actual event or holiday?

I book a Thames Boat cruise with them in July ,, and was clearing out old emails and came across a feedback form .. needless to say the cruise was rubbish .. we had the most people on the tinest boat and they didn't even have lights on the disco floor so we were dancing in the dark!!!

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I recommend you using expedia..

lastminute always seems to be waaay more expensive

:yes: I don't know about expedia but lastminute don't seem to have the best deals

i think this is quite a good site (for flights any way)

www.planesimple.co.uk
  • Options
    I heard loads of great stuff about expedia, until I tried to use them, now I reckon they're rubbish.
  • Options
    expiedia always tell me that i should fly to england via berlin- for over 700 quid. fat chance.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    I heard loads of great stuff about expedia, until I tried to use them, now I reckon they're rubbish.

The nice thing with them is if you want a trip in multiple parts, but again never seen a bargain on their site!!