Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How happy can you be on your own?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is a weird one.. i was thinking about this when i was walking to the library.

As i have stated in other posts in the Student forum, i havent exactley gelled brilliantly with my house mates (dont get me wrong we've been out a few times and they are really good guys...its just that i dont really feel anything in common with any of them!)

And i got to thinking.. im in this brilliant place, with great facilities, i've got the opportunity to do most anything i want and i have just come back from a great weekend's ravin' in Bournemouth :D

I feel good at the moment and to my social life outside Uni (i mean my freinds back in Southampton) is pretty OK...

So here's the question (not specifically related to myself, just wondered what other people thought about it)....

How happy can you be on your own?
:confused:

(god that sounds like a Smiths song :D )

Comments

• Options
    How happy can you be on your own? Difficult one. I suppose that would depend on circumstances in life. When I was at college, I used to enjoy being by myself. I loved the freedom of being able to go out as I wished, to do as I pleased. I am reasonably content on my own.
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Maybe you'll meet friends at whatever course your doing?

yeah but (as i said :D ) im not really the issue, it just prompted me to pose the wider question
  • Options
    Just as happy/unhappy as you can be in a relationship I would say.