Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crushes and first dates!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Guys,

Yes I am being a 'board slut' once again and asking you guys to help me in my research. I am putting together a factsheet on crushes, but not just any old crushes, but specifically crushes on teachers or bosses (basically any authority figure - it could be your lecturer too. How did you deal with your crush? Did it affect your work grades? Did it make you brazen, introvert, depressed or teary?

Now what about first dates, did you find them a nightmare? Are you good with the one-liners or should compliments be omitted from conversation until you know someone better? What about how long the first date should last and where you should take them? Everyone's opinion welcome, but also could the 11-19 year-old users please PM and let me know their experiences for use in a possible case study story. And yes, you can choose to remain anonymous if you like.

All the best,

Mariam (Mazza)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Crushes and first dates!!!!

I did have a crush on my Sociology lecturer. I thought she was rather cute! Anyway, it all got too much and I decided to quit the subject. I've seen her a few times since then, and I flirt a fair amount with her! As for first dates, I can't help you there, sorry. If you want more info, contact me.