Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

webcams

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    By checking her profile on Faceparty, that's how... which, rather oddly says she's 16, despite the fact she won't be 16 until November 25th this year. Odd.
    *cough* PERV!
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    *cough* PERV!

How can it be perverted to check someone's age? I admit I have approached this topic in a rather brash way, and I agree, there are issues of exploitation here. I'm saying that what she did was wrong, but she shouldn't bother telling her mum, unless she's especially worried.

EDIT: Maybe I should explain this. The reason I think she shouldn't tell her mum is because I think it could inadvertently make things worse. Just don't do it again, would be my advice.
  • Options
    Learn when to stop.
  • Options
    Its just that your always looking at people's profiles.. maybe everyone does it on here, i certainly dont nor can be arsed
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    Its just that your always looking at people's profiles.. maybe everyone does it on here, i certainly dont nor can be arsed

No, I don't! I've looked up a few profiles, yes, but not everyone's. And I have a good memory for names, which is why I sometimes call people by their first names on this board inadvertently.
  • Options
    right im clearly new here but stargalaxy is an absolute twat.
    He's a dirty little mincer from what ive seen.

There was a post a couple of weeks back about how he'd claimed to have gotten a blow job off some bird, then it was proved he was lying to sound big. Verrrrrry sad

He also seems to take moral standpoints then flame people to moderators for stupid things - people talking about drugs etc. Ie, writing things this website was created for.

From what i can gather stargalaxy, you are a little 16 year old boy (and no i dont read your pathetic profile you weapon) who gets off on telling lies on this site and then gets turned on by the replies..

As for this post - dont bother telling your mum love, just leave it to the past, she'll be horrified if you told her you were masterbating online!!!
    Everyone makes mistakes, chill, dont worry about it.

And whatever you do dont listen to that straaaaaange induvidual Stargalaxy - he honestly has not got a clue what he is talking about, read his other posts, you'll know what i mean. I was reading a post about how a girl had just got off heroine the other day and was responding to the people who had taken the time to write well-wishes to her.
    This stargalaxy charecter came on the thread and reported it to the mods for talking about drugs - as they were illegal.

Sort you life out and live in the real world mate.
  • Options
    No, I don't! I've looked up a few profiles, yes, but not everyone's. And I have a good memory for names, which is why I sometimes call people by their first names on this board inadvertently.
    *Blows raspberry*
  • Options
    Originally posted by tommo

Welcome to the boards

I bow to you sir.
  • Options
    *Smacks Stargalaxy*
    twat
  • Options
    hi fiend_85.

Yet another person who thinks this stargalaxy induvidual is a strange, sex starved little boy?

Star - get a shag mate. It really helps.
  • Options
    Originally posted by tommo
    From what i can gather stargalaxy, you are a little 16 year old boy (and no i dont read your pathetic profile you weapon) who gets off on telling lies on this site and then gets turned on by the replies..
    :lol: Fav bit
  • Options
    thank you aimz
    it appears this BOY has a bit of a reputation here!
    its not just me buddy - im getting emails left right and centre telling me ive got replies to this post.
    You appear to be outnumbered. Now either stop posting, or delete your account - youve been found out you little pervert
  • Options
    thank you aimz it appears this BOY has a bit of a reputation here!its not just me buddy - im getting emails left right and centre telling me ive got replies to this post. You appear to be outnumbered. Now either stop posting, or delete your account - youve been found out you little pervert

(1) I'll do no such thing. I'm 100% genuine on this website.
    (2) I am not 16 years old.
    (3) You have been here for all of three seconds and feel you can judge me?
  • Options
    you silly little boy.
    Right people, lets get some evidence of this twat lying.
    Im a searching as we speak
  • Options
    People can watch these boards for a long time before joining Stargalaxy.

Though if I were you tommo I'd not be quite so brazen, you might irritate some of the long termers here; and the mods. Even if you're right.
  • Options
    I know that I have annoyed people on this website, including one or two moderators. However, I don't see what I've done to deserve all this harassment from Tommo.
  • Options
    yeah know what your saying but someone needed to point out this boy is very sick and something needs to be done.
    If im deleted people, remember me!!!!
  • Options
    hello
  • Options
    I know that I have annoyed people on this website, including one or two moderators. However, I don't see what I've done to deserve all this harassment from Tommo.

That's probably part of the reason you annoy people

now in the name of all that's holy. LEARN WHEN TO STOP!

xBunnyGal16x When you're an adult do what you want, but don't risk yourself over the internet as a child
  • Options
    i find you an absolute twat.
    Your post irritate me on an international scale,
    Particularly when you preach to a girl who had just come off heroine and to come up with a statement like this "i dont see why people talk about drugs so brazenly - it is illegal after all. Im reporting this to the mods."

That post annoyed me to such an extent i wanted to track you down and break your legs. It is the whole reason im writing this now.

HOW DARE YOU write such a statement to a girl who was having such a bad time coming off heroine. BongBudda knows what im talking about and anyone who reads the drugs board does too.
    For you to write such a short sighted statement made my blood boil.
    If you know anything about heroine it takes alot for someone to realise they have a problem and even more to write their feelings down in words. And for you to shoot her down like that - well. Put it this way, if i knew who you were you would have serious problems walking right now....
  • Options
    ^^^^^

That was at Stargalaxy by the way. Not you bunnie_gal
  • Options
    Right, I'm leaving this thread and contacting the moderators. I don't see why I should have to put up with this cretin.
  • Options
    OK Guys,

Read this thread and youll get an idea of what this freak is all about

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71117&perpage=15&highlight=stargalaxy&pagenumber=2
  • Options
    Right, I'm leaving this thread and contacting the moderators. I don't see why I should have to put up with this cretin.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: NO MORE THAN WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU! oops caps...

For the love of God Learn to stop!
  • Options
    helllo
  • Options
    I Thank you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by xBunnyGal16x
    huh? im confused, whats going on?

Stargalaxy is being flamed by a newbie for being a plank to you.
  • Options
    Star you WILL put up with it cos there are people on here you genuinely aggravate - Quite a feat on an online messageboard.
    I personally do not care if you report me to the mods, something needed to be said after you flamed Blnde_Bombshell.

And im not having it. Nor will many other people on this site.

Now be sensible and fuck off. Do you not realise when you're not wanted?

I may be new here, but ive been reading this page for a while.
    You seem to cause alot of trouble.
    Now shut up and once and for all sort your life out - stop preaching to people about things you have no clue about - ie drugs, or sex.
  • Options
    Look, pal, you don't know me or anything about me. As for me causing trouble, what are you doing now? Hypocrite. I admit I was unfair towards Blonde_Bombshell in the past, and have apologised. I've already reported you to the moderators.
  • Options
    helllo