Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Penis Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay here's the deal I'm a 24 year old guy who has a 6.5 inch long and 4.5 inch thick penis, I'm not happy with the width, size is fine but wanted to know if there was another way rather than injections, pills etc. to get the width down? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Surgery?
  • Options
    yeah i think surgery is the only option although i've never really had any experience with stuff like that... if its a major issue in the bedroom deptartment then consider surgery... although make sure its what you definately want first....
  • Options
    Re: Penis Question
    Originally posted by Penis Envy
    Okay here's the deal I'm a 24 year old guy who has a 6.5 inch long and 4.5 inch thick penis, I'm not happy with the width, size is fine but wanted to know if there was another way rather than injections, pills etc. to get the width down? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

To get it down???

You wanna make it smaller?
  • Options
    i was thinking that too, but is 4.5inch gurth big? i cant be arsed to whack out a ruler etc.
  • Options
    Re: Penis Question
    Okay here's the deal I'm a 24 year old guy who has a 6.5 inch long and 4.5 inch thick penis...
    Woah, slow down! 4.5 inches thick? :eek2: I had no idea a penis could grow to that size. Well, I reckon the only answer is surgery.
  • Options
    OMFG!!! i just got out the ruler... and there is no way on gods earth that that can be possible... damn!!!! sorry to sound so shocked but that is extremely thick!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    OMFG!!! i just got out the ruler... and there is no way on gods earth that that can be possible... damn!!!! sorry to sound so shocked but that is extremely thick!:crazyeyes

I've never heard of anything like this. Oh, this is a difficult one. I recommend that you see a professional. I suggest you go to TheSite and use the Ask The Site facility. They've helped me out a few times before.
  • Options
    i think he's got to mean girth, not width, there's absolutely no way it could be that big- he'd be walking like someone who's just lost it!
  • Options
    Thank you for all your replies yeah I know why you're all shocked its my own fault tho overuse as a youngster but that's besides the point.
  • Options
    Thank you for all your replies yeah I know why you're all shocked its my own fault tho overuse as a youngster but that's besides the point.

No, no, what I'm confused about is do you mean a 4.5 inch width or girth? Width just seems incomprehensible.
  • Options
    uh?
  • Options
    Right around the head 4.5 I mean
  • Options
    Right around the head 4.5 I mean

Ah, I understand now! Erm... that does seem rather big to me. Better talk to your doctor first.
  • Options
    Girth or perhaps you man circumference, ie the measurment if you wrap the tape measure right round, ?
    If so then it seems normal if you go to the doctor about a operation Im sure he/she will tell you no chance you dont need it.
  • Options
    Yeah doc's seems like best idea
  • Options
    I agree. See your doctor, it may be that nothing's the matter. Just for peace of mind. Don't be embarrassed though, I've also got penis problems at the moment, but that's not of much relevance to you, I know.
  • Options
    No its not so big I dont think, it sounds bigged than it is,
  • Options
    That's maybe so but I think it's bad
  • Options
    That's maybe so but I think it's bad

Hmm, not necessarily. http://www.menshealth.co.uk would be a great website if you want more information about the penis and sex. Infact, I found a thread with a man who has a girth of 6.5 inches! http://www.menshealth.co.uk/talk/thread.phtml/thread125618 which all reminds me, I've never checked the girth of mine. Oh well.
  • Options
    Ahhh SG your like a little elf at everyones ready :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    Ahhh SG your like a little elf at everyones ready :)

:lol: I'm just trying to help people best as I can, Aimz. Sex is just something that fascinates me. The way I see it, you can never know too much about it. But as for penis envy, (nice name, that) you'll be okay.
  • Options
    ive been searching round my room for something that bends to get an idea of 4.5 inches circumference. i'd say it's just right, don;t think you want to go any smaller! it is not that big!
  • Options
    Thanks, lol one of those posts in it made me laugh, I quote, "I reckon you need a bin liner for that weapon." lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    ive been searching round my room for something that bends to get an idea of 4.5 inches circumference. i'd say it's just right, don;t think you want to go any smaller! it is not that big!
    ]

Exactly what I think, Im sure years ago when I measured mine it was only a bit less circumference than length, and mines a good size, so you dont need an operation what you need is a girlfriend.
  • Options
    4.5in round isnt that much.
  • Options
    It is for ex's lol hurt em too much
  • Options

Find another woman. I suppose every woman is different when it comes to sex. But variety is the spice of life.
  • Options
    If you use it right, you don't need to make it bigger.
  • Options

how did you do with foreplay?

and sometimes length is more what hurts!
    and perhaps they just weren't relaxed enough.
  • Options

It shouldnt your doing something wrong thats not that big, a bit more foreplay, dirty talking use fingers first, what ever it shouldnt hurt, At first it can be difficult toget in if shes small, you might bend and youve got to find exactly the right spot, but it shouldnt hurt.