Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Emergency

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    About a year and a half ago, some fella broke his leg outside a club and I rang the ambulance for him. Other than that, never except for pranks.
  • Options
    last time i phoned the police was because of a guy being a sick pervert at the bus stop. all my mates laughed at the story when i told them what had happeend but it wasn't funny when i found out a week later that he'd gone on to indecently assault a young girl.
  • Options
    some pissed bastard decided to lie in the road at the end of my street, i slapped him a few times he didnt respond so i thought great, dead dude. rang ambulance, it came and turned out it was his 3rd that day. what a ballsack
  • Options
    couple of years ago when a bloke was kicking shit out of his girlfriend (with his mate watching) outside my front room window.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i thought i'd gone back in time then!....you fuckers are gonna have to stop doin this to me when i'm pissed!

it gets more confusing cos people don't realise its old :(
  • Options
    2003 when a car was on fire outside our flat we were living in.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    it gets more confusing cos people don't realise its old :(
    Or they do but don't care. Some might have never posted in it before or they might have a new incident to talk about.