Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

teachers!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Yup, it's back with another series. Not sure when it starts tho, it didn't say. I reckon sometime next month.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yay! i know i cant wait :D

just ordered series one, two and three from whsmith for £60, and they say there not making any profit :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I like Teachers :yes:
  • Options
    I love this show-but no kurt *sniff sniff*:(
  • Options
    I'm slightly worried aboiut Kurt, Simon, Brian and Jenny not being in it. I just hope that if the script continues to be as good as it was before, who is in it won't really matter.
  • Options
    I only really liked series 1. It doesn't have the same attraction now that nearly all the original cast have gone.
  • Options
    Teachers is a brilliant show.
    Was dismayed to see that Kurt & Brian have gone. Hopefully they will explain these dissapperances away unlike Susan and JP.
    There are about three trailers on C4 at the mo and the extended one does look promising.
  • Options
    Me again...
    Just found this on thecustard.tv

'The eight-part fourth series of Channel 4's Teachers debuts on Tuesday 26 October 2004. There will also be a Christmas special.

Matthew Horne (20 Things To Do Before You're 30, The Catherine Tate Show) joins as Ben, a hypochondriac atheist who teaches religious education, Lee Williams (Zhivago) plays Ewan, a heartthrob English teacher who replaces Bob as head of department, and Daon Broni plays Damien, the cynical teacher of food technology. Summerdown Comprehensive is to merge with a rival school, resulting in a "them and us" divide between the staff and pupils.'