Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Question???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, I was at the gas station and as I was finishing up pumping gas, this car full of girls pulls up infront of the entrance to the building, so I finish pumping and then I ran towards the building cause I was in a rush, on my way to the building one of the girls rolled down the window and said Hey Sexy, I said hello, paid for my gas and left. Now do you think that they wanted to talk to me, or were they just making a compliment to a fine gentleman such as myself?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Question???
    Originally posted by Floyd
    ok, I was at the gas station and as I was finishing up pumping gas, this car full of girls pulls up infront of the entrance to the building, so I finish pumping and then I ran towards the building cause I was in a rush, on my way to the building one of the girls rolled down the window and said Hey Sexy, I said hello, paid for my gas and left. Now do you think that they wanted to talk to me, or were they just making a compliment to a fine gentleman such as myself?

probaby just a compliment;)
  • Options
    i think they probably wanted to talk to you...
  • Options
    Not too sure we'll need to see a piccie of yourself so we can tell :p plus out of pure curiousity i wana know what you look like....:D
  • Options
    Why do these kinds of things never happen to me? Only one woman has ever said "Hey Sexy" to me before. I still remember now. At college, a sexy blonde called Kim kept saying that to me. Oh, I wish I'd made a move on her at the time!

But in answer to the question, I'd say they were making the sort of flirtatious compliments that I have been known to make to Aimz and other fine beauties in the past.
  • Options
    id say that they didnt mean anything by it they were just being girls in a group, and thats what girls in a group do..... wind up blokes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    id say that they didnt mean anything by it they were just being girls in a group, and thats what girls in a group do..... wind up blokes

Yeah. Girls kept winding me up all the time at school. They kept pretending to ask me out, and made me look like a fool in the process. As a result, I trust very few women these days. But it's all meant in good, harmless fashion of course. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The most annoying thing in the world - walking past a group of girls on the street and hearing one of them shout 'Oi oi saveloy!'.... Makes you feel like drowning them in a vat of molten lava.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Why do these kinds of things never happen to me? Only one woman has ever said "Hey Sexy" to me before. I still remember now. At college, a sexy blonde called Kim kept saying that to me. Oh, I wish I'd made a move on her at the time!

But in answer to the question, I'd say they were making the sort of flirtatious compliments that I have been known to make to Aimz and other fine beauties in the past.

You have to go out ;).
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    You have to go out ;).

Indeed I do, Felix. I know exactly what you mean. But it's difficult doing that in my situation. And when you haven't got much money to spend on going out anyway.
  • Options
    Re: Question???
    Originally posted by Floyd

I think they wanted to invite over to their house for a wild orgy where they would have used you as their sex slave, plied you full of free drink and then cooked a huge meal for you. Just so you could get your energy back up to do it all again.

Can't believe you just left?!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Question???
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I think they wanted to invite over to their house for a wild orgy where they would have used you as their sex slave, plied you full of free drink and then cooked a huge meal for you. Just so you could get your energy back up to do it all again.

Sounds like an interesting way to spend your Saturday, doesn't it?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Question???
    Sounds like an interesting way to spend your Saturday, doesn't it?

It's how I spent mine :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Question???
    It's how I spent mine :)

You lucky git! Tell us about it...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question???
    You lucky git! Tell us about it...

Was weird. Was at the garage putting petrol in the car when this car full of girls pulled up........... :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question???
    Was weird. Was at the garage putting petrol in the car when this car full of girls pulled up........... :p

Now which garage was this? The car outside needs some petrol!