Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Contacted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry i don't no if this should be in computers or etc, but just wanted to ask, does anyone no how people can contact you on friends reunited and find out who you are etc?
because i just went on there out of chance as i haven't been on there for about a year, and i had an ecard thingy from someone who i met in Zante this summer :eek2: the thing is i never kept in touch with him and i don't remember telling him much about myself, other then my name and i lived in Essex, so could this be the person i met or could it possible be a complete mistake?
lol sorry i'm just a tad confused didn't expect to here from this person again!
also how do i find out his details etc on there? anyone :confused:

Comments

• Options
    You sure you didn't tell him your last name or what school you went to? I ain't been on there for ages but I think you used to be able to pay to get people's email addys.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    You sure you didn't tell him your last name or what school you went to? I ain't been on there for ages but I think you used to be able to pay to get people's email addys.

I think he must have remembered my surname from my passport at the airport or something. Its just really random, I'm slightly confused! yeah i think you have to pay as he wrote chris from Zante on his ecard thing but i couldn't write anything apart from my name.
    My friend has just told me what his last name is so i'm trying to see if anything comes up. But theres loads of people the same name :crazyeyes
    Does anyone know what part of london Wimbeldon is, or where wimbeldon is near? because all i no is he works in Wimbeldon! :confused:
  • Options
    Wimbledon is South-West London.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Wimbledon is South-West London.

Thankyou Felix :)
  • Options
    If your proper freaked out change your profile in msn (or any other chat things you may have) and get your last name taken off coz he may get your addy for that by searchin for names or something... maybe take your name off friends reunited for abit and he might leave you alone...

try looking for him though coz he's probably on there too then you can talk to him, or (as you ave to psy for that i think) write on your profile that if he's out there to tell you how he got your name etc... just a thought

hope that helps ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    If your proper freaked out change your profile in msn (or any other chat things you may have) and get your last name taken off coz he may get your addy for that by searchin for names or something... maybe take your name off friends reunited for abit and he might leave you alone...

try looking for him though coz he's probably on there too then you can talk to him, or (as you ave to psy for that i think) write on your profile that if he's out there to tell you how he got your name etc... just a thought

hope that helps ;)

Oh no i'm not saying i didn't want him to contact me, i'm trying to find out how i can contact him back and no how he got in touch with me or found me on there,
    we never had the chance to exchange numbers, and its just a pleasant suprise! :D
    the thing that i'm confused about is how he found me because i only had my name under my old primary school on there.
    But ta very much for the Advice aimz :)
  • Options
    write on your profile that if he's out there to tell you how he got your name etc... just a thought

hope that helps ;)

Try what i said above then, editing your profile so he can see and get him to email you his number of something.

xx
  • Options
    Try what i said above then, editing your profile so he can see and get him to email you his number of something.

xx

Yeah good idea, i did think about it but wern't sure, but think il'l just stick something on there so if he does see it he can get in touch, thanks mate :D