Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

That fucking McCain advert.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anyone seen the car ad with the flying engines, going on about hate? You would have thought advertising people did charlie or something :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Anyone seen the car ad with the flying engines, going on about hate? You would have thought advertising people did charlie or something :rolleyes:

yeah its the honda ad, its seriously fucked up.
  • Options
    Another one- the Talk Talk ads during Big Brother to this day I'm not exactly sure what the hell the product does or is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dave_oliver
    yeah its the honda ad, its seriously fucked up.

It reminded me of The Beatles' art in the 60s. As I thought it was going to be a nice anti-war advert from a charity, I liked it, until I saw it was about foreign cars.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Kermit, your perfectly legal doing that that, just ensure you are not plugged into the aerial.

We're not.

I like it when the TV Licence people pop round to "check on us"- I just tell them to fuck off. I wonder if they hate me for returning one of their letters without putting a stamp on it and putting stones in it :yeees: