Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help - Game

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I borrowed a game off of someone.. (not pirate copy) and it fulls WAY under the required system specs, the game is The Entente, Battlefields WW1 now the game runs smooth and no lag but the buldings don't appear, when i build something i only get the shaddow of the bulding but nothing else appears,

I have been on the game website and they have a forum but is sadly all in Russian and I cannot understand it, the website also doesn't say anything about problems I have also checked the readme.txt and that says nothing at all,

any ideas of how to get it working, It doesn't give you the option to turn the graphics down, only the resolution and the lowest is 1024/768 and it should work fine. my monitor easily supports that

any help would be great

Comments

• Options
    most odd... perhaps a dodgy command whilst installing? i've had games load perfectly fine only to later realise there's a patch that needs downloading.

could also possibly be your graphics card drivers.
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    most odd... perhaps a dodgy command whilst installing? i've had games load perfectly fine only to later realise there's a patch that needs downloading.

could also possibly be your graphics card drivers.

updated drivers and patch for the game..

i emailed GMX media for technical support but won't get a reply for 24hours as its closed on saturdays..

but anyway i hope to get it working