Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Any Been Talking To Me On PM Lately??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey Guys,

Lots of weird thigns happening lately.

Like there's 1 Million+ people on my Buddy list I never added

And has either Becky or Miffy or someone (Sorry can't remember whom) saying I was talking to one of their kids on PM or MSN last week .. although I wasn't even at home at the time!!

And now got someone who thinks I hacked into their parents PC on the other side of the world and my name is written there ... Anyone else had any weird PM's that look like they are from me?

Comments

• Options
    Nope.

Though random buddy-list adding used to happen on here a fair bit. It may have stopped with newer versions of the boards.
  • Options
    Well I've now deleted like 30 people form my buddy list, and changed my password so lets see if that helps.
  • Options
    It was me Diamondgeezer, and don't worry about it. Although this person wasn't actually talking to my kids; my eldest told me I had a message on MSN from Diamondgeezer, so I naturally assumed it was you. But it turned out to be a random weirdo, part of whose name just happened to be Diamondgeezer. No worries.