Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tyler(13 months) was just watching cbeebies on tv in his playpen(him not the tv LOL) well this little bo sheep figure came on that looked like a 1930's theatre puppet lol and he flew to the otherside of the playpen and climbed up the mesh, lmao he couldnt get out but his pure fright got him that far up it lol i'm not laughing at him being scared, of course not, before someone says im cruel, i just found his surprise strength funny!

-Di- (and Tyler who is ok after a hug and no more little bo peep!) hehehe

Comments

• Options
    Re: Lol
    Originally posted by -Di-
    Tyler(13 months) was just watching cbeebies on tv in his playpen(him not the tv LOL) well this little bo sheep figure came on that looked like a 1930's theatre puppet lol and he flew to the otherside of the playpen and climbed up the mesh, lmao he couldnt get out but his pure fright got him that far up it lol i'm not laughing at him being scared, of course not, before someone says im cruel, i just found his surprise strength funny!

-Di- (and Tyler who is ok after a hug and no more little bo peep!) hehehe
    blue cow is best.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    lol, that reminds me of my cousin being terrified by my dad's beard when he was 2 (the cousin, not the dad).
  • Options
    :lol: Awwk bless. Reminds me of my niece when she tried Skips, (The crisp) I think you call them for the first time. As it fizzed in her mouth; her face was such a picture as she looked as if she crapped her pants and started crying, the poor wee lass. It was funny, but felt oh so sorry for her.
  • Options
    My son Lewis (2 1/2) is shit scared of the Honey Monster.