Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

evildave

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oi, inbox full. i hate it when it does that, and i lose my msg :mad: it was a lovely message too! i'll try and repeat it.

on the other hand... something to make this post worthwhile as i can't delete it. hmm. not working very well. anybody got any porridge?

Comments

• Options
    don't personally think i've ever eaten one of them. do they have soft chewy outsides like nutrigrain bars do? i bought some breakfast bars the other day and was terribly disappointed to find that they were biscuits, not soft things :(
  • Options
    thats really annoying i only had three messages in it, i wonder y it said it was full :mad: well its empty now, ive got some childrens version of porridge that tastes of toffee, but id love some real oats, yum yum
  • Options
    have you checked your sent items box?

hmm, not sure toffee would do me. i'd like some raspberry jam in my porridge tho. Oohh, actually rice pudding would serve me as well!
  • Options
    oh.....i didnt even think of that, yeah ive been talking alot recently thatll b it, yum yum yum porridge
  • Options
    i think when i get back here after my home visit this weekend that i shall buy some. i'm out of mushrooms and carrots too :(

it sent now! woo
  • Options
    *dances to Miracles can kill by Unchained*
  • Options
    woo, dancing. saturday night, am too tired to do it now! i bought new shoes to go dancing in today :D