Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I want to cry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been up most of the night with toothache :( my tooth has just crumbled into nothing, it chipped at first and i made an appoinment with the dentist for nxt week as i wasnt in pain. But last night it felt like somone shoving a hot poker in my gum and now my tooth is just a little soike. I'm gutted aswell cos its one near the front :( im in agony n just waiting for the emergency dentist to open :(

Comments

• Options
    I know how you feel hon. One of the fillings in my back teeth is causing me jip. Really sensitive to hot/cold. Even when I breathe in it's kinda sore. And I don't have an appointment until Weds AM :(
  • Options
    Good look Ninj :thumb:
    had my tooth out, gotta go back for a false one to be put in, another to be taken out and my wisdom teeth out!!!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Aww. Is your mouth all numb? Your dribbling down your chin love. :)

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. Not as bad as everyone said tbh. Knocked me out, whipped the teeth out and sent me home. A bit sore and swollen for a couple of days but not too bad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Aww. Is your mouth all numb? Your dribbling down your chin love. :)

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. Not as bad as everyone said tbh. Knocked me out, whipped the teeth out and sent me home. A bit sore and swollen for a couple of days but not too bad.

i believe shes just glad to see us :D

but shuld go alrite and then ull all be okay, mite be an excuse to have easy to eat/drink food, ie milkshakes and cake etc ;)
  • Options
    I'm still walking round with a nice little window for my tonsils after I shattered one of my front teeth a month or so ago.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    had my tooth out, gotta go back for a false one to be put in, another to be taken out and my wisdom teeth out!!!!!:eek:

It sounds like your mouth might be overcrowded with teeth and the constant pressure on the tooth caused it to crack?
  • Options
    too much oral sex
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    too much oral sex
    yeah cos i bite cock
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    It sounds like your mouth might be overcrowded with teeth and the constant pressure on the tooth caused it to crack?
    it just got infected, i think, he took some x-rasy and im going back to see him, he's gona come up with a plan for me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

waking up and realising i no longer had my wisdom teeth was the happiest moment of my life.

but i have to disagree with the 'a bit swollen'. i looked like a mad one-sided squirrel for a week and a half. but my bottom one was a nightmare to get out, and they had to cut from underneath my tongue, over my jaw and halfway up my cheek, saw part of my jawbone off and pick out my tooth in bits. larvely.

but for the record, for filling/hole type tooth pain, you can get this great stuff from the chemist called orajel, which is just local anaesthetic and makes your whole mouth go numb. very relieving.
  • Options

:lol: Im sorry but that made me laugh the way you put it. Its not that thou VVs got a nice smile
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brummy Bird
    :lol: Im sorry but that made me laugh the way you put it. Its not that thou VVs got a nice smile
    not now my tooth has gone!!! when i get my faley in i'll smile again!!

feel like an old woman!!ha!
  • Options

You can have a false tooth put in? like implanted so u can't take it out?? :eek2: I bet thats expensive?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by w3lsh_princ3ss
    You can have a false tooth put in? like implanted so u can't take it out?? :eek2: I bet thats expensive?!
    screwed in, need surgery, about 4-5 hundred squid :(
  • Options

:eek: bloody hell! Have you gotta pay that then? or are you still young enough to get it done free? (isit under 18s or under 21s?)
  • Options

Woo - you could fly to countries like India, Thailand, South Africa, etc have a holiday, see a dentist there and get a new tooth!!!
  • Options
    Woo - you could fly to countries like India, Thailand, South Africa, etc have a holiday, see a dentist there and get a new tooth!!!

BTW just curious but if you weren't a happy almost married women .. would you pay off the dentist in kind rather then in cash?? Cos he seems to fancy ya ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by w3lsh_princ3ss
    :eek: bloody hell! Have you gotta pay that then? or are you still young enough to get it done free? (isit under 18s or under 21s?)
    i'm 22 and in full time employment :(
    BTW just curious but if you weren't a happy almost married women .. would you pay off the dentist in kind rather then in cash?? Cos he seems to fancy ya ?
    I might let him take me on a date....if he was fit ;)