Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

that one santana song...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
the one with some other guy that goes something like... So I say why don't you and I get together and take on the world and be together forever...
Who is the other guy in it? My friend says its the guy from nickleback and I say its the guy from the calling and when I look on the internet there are places and stuff that say both and I don't know what internet to believe. So you people, whats the verdict?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It's Chad Kroeger (or Kruger which is a more fitting spelling.) The chap from Nickleback.
  • Options
    Thanks. Why do people say songs are by people when they aren't. idiots :p confusing me.
  • Options
    Now that I think about it, I'm sure that the guy from the calling recorded it as well. Santana just released an album of out-takes etc and I'm sure that's one of them. Just to keep things confusing.

The proper version from the Shaman album is sung by freddie kruger from nickleback though.