Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mobile phone problem -

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is to anyone specifically on o2 although if the problem has happened toyou on another network then fel free to let me know.

The question - Has anyone had any problems with there mobile phone having credit taken off there phone due to there wap / GPRS ? With my phone i was getting credit taken off started at pennies and has so far worked its way upto 24p in one go, the problem now is that after 5 emaisl with o2 help online my WAP / GPRS hsa been de-actiivated so it cannot try to connect and thus charge me ( o2 told me in an email what the phone was trying to do and eventually how to stop it ) But now its happening again and its taking bigger and bigger chunks of credit off my phone. i need to know if this problem is having this problem, o2 are daft eejits they never listen to the problem in the email and you get the same automated crap back everytime with a differant name on the bottom.

um yeh.. i think i worded this right ...