Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

opening explorer window

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just a question i need answering, everytime i try to open a internet window to type in a website the window wont open anymore, so i have to click on my new email messages on msn messenger and then type in the website onto that page that way, also if i click on any links or anything they don't work at all? does anyone no why this is, i have got an extra bit thats been added on my explorer bar which i don't no where its come from, does that have anything to do with it?

edited to add: also ive just got rid of all the spyware in my comp and scanned for virus's etc but i cant seem to get rid of a trojan. horseb virus that doesn't go away? does anyone no how i can shift it.

Comments

• Options
    extra bit on your toolbar? sounds like a program been added, can you shoe us a priint screen?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    extra bit on your toolbar? sounds like a program been added, can you shoe us a priint screen?

Yep just tell me how i print screen ive forgot lol :D
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Yep just tell me how i print screen ive forgot lol :D

Right..

get the explor or but you want us to see up on the screen

press this

keybrd.jpg

Open paint

go to edit - paste or shortcut by pressing ctrl + V

Load pic upto photobucket/this thread

done
  • Options
    Lol ok ive tried this and its saying my file is tooo big to attach on the thread??!!
  • Options
    right:.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    Lol ok ive tried this and its saying my file is tooo big to attach on the thread??!!

e-mail it to my school e-mail

kacey8@gmail.com
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    e-mail it to my school e-mail

kacey8@gmail.com
    i'm trying to email it to you but its saying too big still, can't i just paste it onto the thread somehow ?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You could try using a program to make the image smaller, or simply cut and paste and attach in the thread only the part of the picture which shows what you want to show.
    Also, sites like this automatically make the picture smaller if it's too big, and you can just link to it.