Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sky in neighbours turning lezzer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ontheir official site, a confused girl joins and takes a shine to sky, therefore chances are may be some action
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Um, entertainment?

Though it might make Neighbours watchable :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Um, entertainment?

that's a joke
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    that's a joke

I like irony.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I like irony.
    yep i was pointing it out for the american peeps on here
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    yep i was pointing it out for the american peeps on here

Touche.
  • Options
    Re: sky in neighbours turning lezzer
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    ontheir official site, a confused girl joins and takes a shine to sky, therefore chances are may be some action

oh my gosh how exciting.
  • Options
    Who is this Sky bint? She any good? Not watched Neighbours for about 5 years.. well actually I wacthed about 5 mins of it the other week and the acting was second to none. Mmmmm. Not.

Watch Hollyoaks, much better now the Honey Monster has gone. Just needs that Zara sort to go and it will have 100% babes in it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Who is this Sky bint? She any good? Not watched Neighbours for about 5 years.. well actually I wacthed about 5 mins of it the other week and the acting was second to none. Mmmmm. Not.

Watch Hollyoaks, much better now the Honey Monster has gone. Just needs that Zara sort to go and it will have 100% babes in it.

that brian guy she used to go out with was pretty hot
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    that brian guy she used to go out with was pretty hot

Dont be silly, yes he was a goth so he had a sexy thing about him (well i thought so) but he was to annoying to be sexy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Dont be silly, yes he was a goth so he had a sexy thing about him (well i thought so) but he was to annoying to be sexy.

he was a guitar player.....i fall for guitarist......and drummers, and anyone thats has anything to do with music or drama or art......

god i need to get a handle on myself
  • Options
    On the site i read it had an interview with the actor who plays / played Darcy he was quoted as saying it was one of the las long running soaps not to have had a gay story line
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    On the site i read it had an interview with the actor who plays / played Darcy he was quoted as saying it was one of the las long running soaps not to have had a gay story line

Darcy is the fukcing mack. and he's back too IN PIRSOI N LOUS GONA FGET FUCKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Eman Resu
    Darcy is the fukcing mack. and he's back too IN PIRSOI N LOUS GONA FGET FUCKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, who gave this guy a computer? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    God, who gave this guy a computer? :confused:

Valid question :(. I just have a passion for neighbours, that's all.
  • Options
    Isn't Sky about 12 or 13? In which case I don't think soaps should sexualise children that young.
  • Options
    lol thats summer. Sky is the one going out with byoid or however his weird ass name is spelt. She's playing a 17 year old.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    lol thats summer. Sky is the one going out with byoid or however his weird ass name is spelt. She's playing a 17 year old.
    Thank god for that. Seriously though, why do they all have such strange names - Sky, Summer, Boyd.... bleh!

I remember when Sky was a goth, she was moody sure, but it made a change to have someone with an 'alternative' lifestyle in the show. Now she's a clone like the rest of them. :(
  • Options
    Am I the only person here who remembers Sky as a baby??

Its just wrong she shouldn't have grown up at all in my minds eye she will be forever 3 or however old she was when she first left the show after her mum died.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Originally posted by Wyetry

yes
  • Options
    apparantly so, but more to the point-i know joe scullys in bendigo on his fathers farm, but when the blazes is he coming back to ramsey street?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    apparantly so, but more to the point-i know joe scullys in bendigo on his fathers farm, but when the blazes is he coming back to ramsey street?

He's not.

Apparently the actor showed off his bits to children when he was visiting a primary school, so he got sacked.

:nervous:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    He's not.

Apparently the actor showed off his bits to children when he was visiting a primary school, so he got sacked.

I was told it was a drugs thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    He's not.

oooh thats way jucier

i told a girl at work he was shot, because i had no idea. but why couldnt they give him a good leaving story? what kind of father would go away during his babies growing up years and leave that gobshite jack in charge of his buissness?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wyetry

Its just wrong she shouldn't have grown up at all in my minds eye she will be forever 3 or however old she was when she first left the show after her mum died.

No, you're not! :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    but why couldnt they give him a good leaving story?

I think that the studio is still trying to terminate his contract without getting into legal troubles so they can't write him out while he's only suspended - they have to wait until all the legal stuff is sorted out. Until then his character will be 'about to come back' etc etc.

Sometimes the real world intrudes on our fantasy worlds, much as we wish it wasn't so :cool:
  • Options
    and apparantly now, skys gonna turn her down someone who looks at neighbors site tells me
  • Options
    hate neighbors, but sky was quite fit:D

this lesbian thing might have got me watching on a regular basis...YES BECAUSE IM MALE AND IM DUMB AND I DONT EVER THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT SEX AND THATS ALL I SEE ANY WOMAN ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD AS GOOD FOR? happy now:D

(incidently i cant really say that, because Margret thatcher just is...no..just no :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: )