Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

askTheSite housing advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

Just a quick announcement to let you all know that askTheSite is expanding. In addition to our current service that provides expert advice on sexual health, relationships and general health we now have the experts at Shelter ready to answer any and every housing question.

So if you want to have an expert opinion on any problem you might have with the roof over your head or that nasty landlord then head on over and get their take on the problem.

askTheSite housing section

Comments

• Options
    I have asked a question and I expect a response post haste ;)
  • Options
    I got sent a text saying my answer was now available, when I went to log in it told me my access code was wrong ???

Is this lost forever?
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    great! Yhis is just what I need! in case anyone has been reading on what has been happening with my uncle, in relationships, well now he's turned into an idiot again, so this could be very useful.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    great! Yhis is just what I need! in case anyone has been reading on what has been happening with my uncle, in relationships, well now he's turned into an idiot again, so this could be very useful.
    Thanks!

Know how you feel, what used to be my favourite aunt is now acting a total idiot as well!!