Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Saw

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone seen this movie yet? Fuck me some freaky moments and really makes you think, just shows how easily people can be manipulated.
Bit where he saws his own foot off:crazyeyes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Saw
    Originally posted by spartaalbion
    Bit where he saws his own foot off:crazyeyes
    Doh! :mad: I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this. I should've known someone would start giving parts of the movie/plot away. :mad:
    Having said that, it's probably obvious someone's going to have to cut something off at sometime. The giveaway is in the film title. :)
  • Options
    he says it almost right at the start anyway " he doesnt want tus to cut through the chains he wants us to cut through our feet " ... ;)

I watched it on sunday, at first i wasnt really sure how i felt about it, now i just think its was between ok and good. It wasnt quite what i thought it would be, although it was full of blood and stuff :D What it lacked imo was that jump factor, you know where something happens that makes you jump in your seat because you really didnt expect it. sadly alas this movie lacks it :(

Otherwise watchable though...... :)

ETA: the advert / bill board i noticed read " You'll want to see saw again and again. Well i dont" Might sum it up better for you ;)
  • Options
    Argh I don't wanna see that. :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    You'll want to see saw again and again
    Is that see Saw, or see-saw?

I'd love to see-saw again, if only I was 4 :(
  • Options
    I saw it tonight, was good didn't like the scary clown puppet thing, hated that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    Is that see Saw, or see-saw?

I'd love to see-saw again, if only I was 4 :(

me too.. see-saw's were brilliant fun :(
  • Options
    Saw is hilarious!
  • Options
    I liked the ending.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dave_oliver
    I liked the ending.

I have to admit, for once i never saw that ending coming, usually ive guessed whats going to happen from teh start so sit rather bored but with this film, it really kept us guessing for the whole film.. and when he stood up.... :eek: < me + my mate... but we liked the end tooo :D
  • Options
    Yeah I really didnt expect it neither, all in all not a bad film
  • Options
    i agree the more i thought about it the more i did realise it was a good film
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    i agree the more i thought about it the more i did realise it was a good film

I was like that after as well, not predictable like most horror films where everyone gets away in this one they all die.
    liked how when they showed the voyeurs previous games when it went into fast forward and the heavy metal music came on thought that was a nice effect.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dave_oliver
    Yeah I really didnt expect it neither, all in all not a bad film

I predicted it about halfway through.
  • Options
    saw it on friday and thought it was good, well creepy and had a good twist at the end!
  • Options
    I went to see it the other night but it was full. :| So, I saw that resident evil thing instead. Hit myself in the eye I jumped so much. That big monster thing is vile.