Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Its freezing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
here in blackpool, im bored shitless ive the worst cold ever and im listening to the proclaimers 500 miles fullblast.

Whats going on where you are?

Comments

• Options
    im in envolved in a big conversation about capacitys sexuality on irc
  • Options
    I'm considering a light snack (I'm thinking cheese and biscuits perhaps) and a glass of milk before I retire for the night.
  • Options
    Tell me about it! I'm trying to get my bastarding radiator to work in room while doing some Politics questions, but it's freezing! Soon as I get this done I'm off to the common room with a beer to warm up and watch a DVD!
  • Options
    Rockerchick. What do you expect? You're way up North, on the coast, facing the cold winds blowing in from the Atlantic. Of course it's going to be cold. At least Blackpool isn't a total ghost town in Autumn due to the illuminations and Pleasure Beach.