Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Rob Zombie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I was watching House of a 1000 Corpses last night and I know that Rob Zombie wrote and directed it, but did he do the soundtrack for it? I'm not really into all that music but the soundtrack was actually pretty good so I'm interested now.

What would be a good album to check out to get a good idea of his best stuff?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yep, the soundtrack was mostly him. I love the sort of country song at the beginning, thats also called House of 1000 Corpses. Thats on The Sinister Urge.
    I think his best album though, was Hellbilly Deluxe.

You might also want want to check out White Zombie, he was in them before he went and got a band together for Rob Zombie.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Hellbilly Deluxe.

yup. and possibly steal the remix version of dragula as that's loads better than the album version.
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    yup. and possibly steal the remix version of dragula as that's loads better than the album version.

Aye, if you've seen The Matrix you'll have heard it. It's the song thats playing in the club when Neo when first meets Trinity.
  • Options
    Thank you both kindly, I shall take a look for Hellbilly Deluxe tomorrow.
  • Options
    also, house of 1000 corpses was a thoroughly disturbing movie...

bit shit, but definately most screwed up in the head. :D