Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mozilla

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there any way that I can sort out Mozilla so that it refreshes when I press the back button? It's annoying on here to keep having to refresh to see if there has been any nre replies of posts.

Cheers.
________
Lesbians live
________
ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES

Comments

• Options
    uninstall it might help :P
  • Options
    I dont think theres a way to configure it to do that, not that im aware of anyway.

Could just keep pressing F5 on the keyboard though?
  • Options
    You mean it refreshes when you press the back button instead of refreshes when you press the refresh button? :eek2:
  • Options
    Aye up Rise & Shine!

In Mozilla, open up Edit > Preferences. Press the "+" button by "advanced" and click on the cache sub-category. Halfway down the screen, you'll see 4 bulleted choices about the usage of the browser cache. Change the bullet point to the top one "Every time I view the page". This will reload every page you visit.

Warning though... it will reload absolutely every page you visit, not just bulletin board ones. Not for the 56k people!