Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Spooks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone know exactly when it's coming back?

I loved the first series, but missed the last one, can someone explain what happened to Tom/Matthew?

For those who don't know, it's a great drama about MI5
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Not sure, though I have seen an advert for it. Check the bbc website, its bound to be on there.
  • Options
    Yeah you're right, found it on the BBC site. It starts Monday October 11. Apparently Tom/Matthew faked his own death.
  • Options
    Bit more complicated than that, I'd really recommend the second season. The last episode is even better than the first seasons cliff hanger.

You should pick up the loaded dvd before the next season starts.
  • Options
    Spooks was good. I missed most of the first season tho :(. Ultimate Force was good as well. Wonder if that is coming back on.
  • Options
    methinks that I am going to miss most of that being in uni halls. Generally football is on in the evenings in the bar, and if the channel is changed in the TV room it changes it in the ball bar. :(
  • Options
    next monday at 9.

best program ever!