Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I didn't want to say it but...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,722 Bot
Ants. Anybody know anything about how to identify different types or anything? Or any good websites? Its taking me ages to trawl through search engine pages...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: I didn't want to say it but...
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    Ants. Anybody know anything about how to identify different types or anything? Or any good websites? Its taking me ages to trawl through search engine pages...
    oh dear ... go to the search engine and type in beckys bar instead mate ...safer that way.
  • Options
    Re: Re: I didn't want to say it but...
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    oh dear ... go to the search engine and type in beckys bar instead mate ...safer that way.

lol

Oy you lot........me and Rolly had nowt to do with ants this time :p
  • Options
    http://www.lingolex.com/ants.htm

i happen to have this in my favourites and yes,its a very long story.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: I didn't want to say it but...
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    lol

Oy you lot........me and Rolly had nowt to do with ants this time :p
    ...in yer pants.
    and its not nowt becky ...it's nuffink.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rosiethorn
    http://www.lingolex.com/ants.htm

i happen to have this in my favourites and yes,its a very long story.
    why am i getting suspicous?
  • Options
    Well I know nuffink about nowt do a :D
  • Options
    See, this is why I didnt want to say it. Im serious though :( Theres ants in my house :(
  • Options
    See, this is why I didnt want to say it. Im serious though :( Theres ants in my house :(
    learn to love them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    learn to love them.

:no: Thats not an option, I cant stand them. I only moved in 2 weeks ago...the landlords getting a call tomorrow.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    We get ants here too. We just use some bug spray on the whereabouts of their nest. Then some time later they appear again, so we spray them again. They're not that annoying really, unless they've taken over the whole of your house or something. Here they only appear near the kitchen sink.
    But I understand what you say about not being able to stand them... I really hate cockroaches, but they appear everywhere 3 times a year.
  • Options
    The only thing i is that were not actualy sure where theyre coming from, or what type they are either. And in my room they seem to like my wardrobe, and i cant really put bug spray stuff in there. Grrr...this is really annoying me :mad: So many problems and ive only been here two weeks!
  • Options
    The only thing i is that were not actualy sure where theyre coming from, or what type they are either. And in my room they seem to like my wardrobe, and i cant really put bug spray stuff in there. Grrr...this is really annoying me :mad: So many problems and ive only been here two weeks!
    you sprinkle white powder on them ...they get high an ...no no no ...you sprinkle white powder on them ...costs about 50p , they take this powder back to the nest ...dead.