Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

god according to malcom in midddle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
from little dewey

So... I can't understand God because that'd be like an ant trying to understand me?
I watched an anthill for days last summer. I tried to tell which ones were good and which ones were bad but I couldn't tell, they all just looked like ants.
So I started smiting them. I smited them with the hose pipe, and lighter fluid. I smited them especially hard with my sneakers.
Those ants could have been praying to me all day and it wouldn't have made any difference. There was nothing they could do about it"

Comments

• Options
    Re: god according to malcom in midddle
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    from little dewey

So... I can't understand God because that'd be like an ant trying to understand me?
    I watched an anthill for days last summer. I tried to tell which ones were good and which ones were bad but I couldn't tell, they all just looked like ants.
    So I started smiting them. I smited them with the hose pipe, and lighter fluid. I smited them especially hard with my sneakers.
    Those ants could have been praying to me all day and it wouldn't have made any difference. There was nothing they could do about it"
    Theses a certain amount of genius in that program
  • Options
    Gotta say think Dewey has got it totally right there!! Most sense ive heard in relation to God in a long time! :lol:
  • Options
    that programs so funny! thats a good quote very true actually. i love the episode where he thinks the unborn baby keeps telling him to do stuff!
  • Options
    love that show :D
  • Options
    Some parts of the show are pure genious.